1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 20 | Valencia | Spain | Nov 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 20, 2023.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

bleacht, 27 and HPPT like this.
  3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Digi is coming into fine form and he’s out of the paddock next year? Tire penalties notwithstanding. Hope he gets a seat. These kids get zero chance to develop nowadays if they don’t win out of the gate. Our boy Pecco wasn’t too hot his first season or 2 either and look at him now.

Not even Casey or Lorenzo got back to back titles, and rocking the #1 to boot. I thought he’d choke, but Martin blinked first. Jorge seems pretty resilient, I’m sure he’ll be on the same form next year. Though it might become a 4+ horse race if The Beast lives up to his name, and Marquez does as well as we expect.

I’m excited for next season, especially to see Marc go back to berming dudes and embarrassing the entire field. I’ll bet on him to win the first (main) race next season. $50 to the AFF, any takers?

4. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

It often takes multiple camera angles when breaking an incident like this down. I was basing my opinion on the two screenshots I saw on FB, but can't say for sure. Martin definitely stood his bike up to brake hard before the impact. Marc's elbow was on the ground with Martin's front tire visible slightly behind Marc's bike. Next picture shows Martin's bike clearly into MM's. My opinion was indeed based on the conjecture that MM was at a minimum trying to not crash, with his elbow on the ground.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He said "see you on Tuesday," or something close to that.

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

In the Sky broadcast I watched, Hodgy specifically mentioned that he was strongly rumored to join VR46.

SGVRider likes this.
  7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Hell yeah, that’s great news. How much credence do you give to the report that Ducati finally let him setup his (year old!) bike the way he wants after being obstinate?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't know. He admitted that it took a long time to get up to speed. But knowing Ducati's track record, both things can be true.

9. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Well I was on a mighty ninja 250 so whether I was racing or not is debateable, but if theres one thing I know when I see it, its riders parking it!

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  10. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I'm a big fan of Binder but that penalty sequence was BS... if thats not addressed in the offseason I see it being abused next year.

And WTF are MM93's legs made of rubber now? That was a crazy way to land.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  11. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

All things considered I think Marc was a bit lucky to land in the gravel and not the green colored pavement in this case

Wheel Bearing and Pixelator like this.
  12. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

MotoGP delivers... So many things happened in that final race I can't even begin to list them...

Martin is total class off the track, but a little too "red mist" on track! I wonder if he apologized to Marc?

Fermin continues to impress with his 4th in a row. If I were him would I wait for the Pramac seat in '25?

-T

13. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I just renewed at $139 euro. I think that takes you up to start of 2025. There were two offers that appeared to be the same but one was ten euro more. I dunno. Either way the entertainment value is worth the price of admission.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

thanks, I would renew now if it includes next year, the off-season testing is interesting but I don't need to watch it, I can get info for free.

BigBird likes this.
  15. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Watched the JM-MM replay multiple times. There was no contact until MM tried to sweep across the nose of JM.

Classic block pass by JM with MM trying to later apex and swoop down.

Ex-Rider view: Person passing has responsibility to safely pass.

Ex-Race Director view: Racing incident.

Fan Season view: WTF was MM doing getting involved in another title fight

Fan Career view:MM being MM.

16. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Another 3 pages at least!!

17. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

So you’re saying that Martin’s wheel was in front and therefore he had the pass done? What about where he ass packed Pecco and nearly took them both out which I’d why he was so far back in the pack? Was that Pecco’s fault too?

KneeDragger_c69 and Quicktoy like this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Is VR45 who you had in mind when defining Fan Career View?....

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  19. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Unless you're Taka...how the hell does he still have a seat? I mean, I know but..c'mon.

20. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I didn't say that at all, and what does Pecco have to do with this? Nothing.