1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy saves dog from kagaroo

Discussion in 'General' started by 27, Oct 15, 2023.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Fellas… I have to share this but you’re my only audience for something this disturbing…

I can’t copy the vid or link directly but this Twitter acct has posted a video of a dude in Oz that fights a kangaroo that has mounted up his dog in the water :crackup::crackup:

someone else watch it so I can get the bbs support I need :D it’s ok no dog is harmed… the guy talks dirty to the Roo and beats him off :p

https://x.com/krassenstein?s=11

ToofPic likes this.
  2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I thought you were gonna post the old video of guy punching kangaroo for grabbing his dog.You gotta see that one first.And not sure,but you may get vacation for video.Put in you tube section!
    as in Delete Will Robinson!!

Phl218 likes this.
  3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I posted in youtube thread the vid

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That’s a link to the Twitter…. Not a vid or even the link… I can’t figure how to get it off Twitter…

that one is funny you posted… this one his dog looks happy getting railed by the roo and the dude gets smacked by the kangaroo for interrupting him

ToofPic likes this.
  5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Based upon the guy's posts on X, he was probably jealous of the dog, as he himself wanted some 'roo action.

27 likes this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Wow that twitter guy has some seirous orange juice problems

27 likes this.
  7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I tried to follow the link, but only the extreme left side of the screen was visible.

8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

yeah, sorry fellas, a racer reposted it… it was the top when I linked it… didn’t think we’d be more disgusted by other posts worse than interspecies sex… at least that one is funny unlike the others

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

A kangaroo is just what happens when deer evolve in a prison colony.

This story is good evidence for that.

10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

No dood, those are just assholes. And kagaroos sound way more dangerous. Like, they’ll draw your pets out into heavy traffic and only then, fight them.

11. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Just Aussie Dave doing Aussie Dave things...

12. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Kangaroos look better suited up on the track.

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

they are so tender