1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HEROIC SP-R Pro V1 Gloves are $100 off right now

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Aglareinmyeyes, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Aglareinmyeyes

Aglareinmyeyes Well-Known Member

I'm just a repeat customer who loves these gloves. Once a year he drops the price to $200. I've crashed hard wearing these and they did the job.

Not sure how long the sale is but it's running right now

My 2 cents... They feel a little bulky when you first put them on but they kind of "disappear" when you're riding. ...and the pre-curved fingers really eliminated any hand fatigue even from the first time I put them on. I have typical blocky American hands and the fit around my fingers is better than anything else I've tried. No uncomfortable tight spots but still manage to feel snug.

I've talked to Todd the owner a couple times and he seems to really care about the products he puts out. My friend who reps Mithos gear also had really good things to say about Todd too.

Attached Files:

jasonhise, 03RumbleBee and Bardimus like this.
  2. Bardimus

Bardimus Well-Known Member

People need to hit up this deal!
    I've been working with Todd for 4-5 years now and his gloves have saved my hands multiple times. Never had a single popped seam or burn through after some pretty nasty 80+ mph spills.

03RumbleBee likes this.
  3. mglax13

mglax13 Well-Known Member

Also took advantage of this, Todd personally called me to thank me for my purchase. That's customer service right there. He mentioned that he blew the engine on his truck so they missed 19 trade shows /events, and he has a TON of extra stock that he's trying to move out to make room for for stuff on the way.

jasonhise and Bardimus like this.