1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Delta Airlines

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Sep 27, 2023.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

In all fairness, it wasn’t cool at the time. ;)

2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

We get you to your ho’ and back, lickety-split… no shit.

3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

In that case, pleased to meet you. My sympathy for the recent troubles

pickled egg likes this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hope you guessed his name. :D

pickled egg and bpro like this.
  5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

The best funny not so funny domestic airline story I have. A good friend died that I knew from the Caribbean. Got the news late, don't even remember where I was at but wasn't going to go because work/tight timing, talked to another friend and decided last minute I should be at this guys funeral. Had stuff at work going on, missed the flight, there were no other one through American to make it to the funeral on time, found another airline leaving soon, paid full price for a one way. Went to the funeral, go to catch my original departing American Airlines flight checking in and they told me I'm not on the itinerary. I had a printed out itinerary paid ticket with conformation number. Then they proceed to tell me because I didn't take the original flight my contract is null and void. I was tired at that point and pissed. I'm like right here paid for a ticket, here's the paper to prove it.

So mad went to see if any other Airline had any flight leaving soon to where I need to go. Wasn't happening. Went back to American airlines, said I need to get back to work, just get me on the next plane. They put me on the same flight that I already had a ticket for, and paid 475.00 because it was a last minute booking!!!!!!!! It was bizarro world

6. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Don’t gloss over the full AA experience where checking in is like getting processed into county lockup.

Early 2000’s JetBlue had a ad campaign of,”Bringing the humanity back to air travel.” AA has adopted their own version and is trying to remind the traveling public why they hated the airlines in the 80’s.

Bringing the misery back to air travel.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

People's Airline, FTW

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

JBall likes this.
  9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

The animal police. F around and find out!

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I'm sorry . . . what? :whoosh: