WSBK 2024: Rea replaces Toprak?!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Sep 2, 2023.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

On the bright side, that hopefully precludes either of them asking for half of your assets.

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I don’t think their biological factory setting precludes them in Egg’s state of MN… if he wants to switch teams more power to him… :Poke:

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Nothin’ from nothin’ leaves nothin’… ;)

Ain’t no teams here, gender is a social construct and as antisocial as I am, it’s nothing I need to worry about. :D

27 likes this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

this must be our Anti-Social social club the BBS… sure are a bunch of us that have no interest in society in general yet we can hang out here and bitch about them… the he man people haters club :D

5. nigel smith

I'm heading up to the mountains in the morning. I'm overdue for some solitude.

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

you just got back!!! :Poke::crackup:
    You never replied to that PM about the native heritage quest for your kids when you got back last time… I’m here when you’re ready for that, just say when.

have fun and leave some peace and tranquility for the rest of us :D

nigel smith likes this.
  7. pickled egg

Can of Busch in the man cave?

8. pickled egg

Imagine trying to explain to a precocious 7yo who sees you pleasant and chatty with everyone you interact with that you hate people…

It’s fun watching the gears turn in her head as she decodes what it means. :crackup:

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I have been judged by many to be anti-social. In fact, I am simply selective about who I will associate and most of those who complain have not made the cut. Interestingly enough, my first judgement is that anyone I meet needs to show that they are worth it for me to spend much effort on being social unless they are a racer, in which case they are in until proven otherwise. I seldom need to change my opinion of them in either case.

10. pickled egg

Judgment. :Poke:

27 likes this.
  11. nigel smith

I let my dog choose my friends. It saves a lot of wasted effort.

SundaySocial and Spang308 like this.
  12. nigel smith

I've actually tried to post a picture of my cabin on here several times, but it seems I'm over endowed in the image department. I managed to put a picture of me and my dog in a thread, so I just don't get it.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Post it up, limey!

14. nigel smith

Image too large, again. I lack skills.

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Mac or PC?

16. PHILJ

PHILJ Active Member

Hmmm.
    Apple, raisin walnut
    Lemon meringue
    Key lime
    Pecan
    Go Pedrosa!

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Take pic with phone, text pic to yourself. Upload the pic that you received via text.

18. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Yep, if the bike continues to improve, he could have the power needed to better stay with the Duc and we could see some really nice battles next year. If they can keep him close with the power of the bike, his crazy braking skills, and based on GG's late race pace (seems the BMW is good on tires), it could be a really interesting year

19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

- Open the pic on your computer
    - click win/cntrl/s
    - drag box around image
    - come back to bbs and click paste

If that’s still too big, make the pic a little smaller on the screen before doing the above

DJ Baker likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't realize (or forgot) that we had anyone interested in track and field here. It would've been fun to have someone to discuss the world championships with. See you next year for the Olympics.