1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motor builder midwest

Discussion in 'Tech' started by dustin819, Sep 10, 2023.

1. dustin819

dustin819 Well-Known Member

I’m looking for a reputable motor builder in the Midwest. I’m located in Kansas City. Willing to drive a few hundred miles if necessary.

2008 gsxr1000 Superbike

thanks for any help

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

3. raven21

raven21 Well-Known Member

Evansville superbike isn't super close but he does good work.

G2G likes this.
  4. aardvark9

aardvark9 Member

Jamie Hanshaw?

G2G, RichMangus and TurboBlew like this.
  5. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

6. Mattinrsm

Mattinrsm Well-Known Member

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Evansville Superbike Shop
    https://www.esuperbike.com/

Gary spent his early days working for Rich at Attack and has had his own dealership in Evansville, IN. He does all of our builds, including suspension work, dyno tuning, in house machine shop, and anything else you need. Drop your bike off and pick it up when he's done.

8. Tyson10R

Tyson10R Well-Known Member

Steve Upchurch of Racing Engine Service in Alvarado, TX. Everyone I race against always mentions how fast this superstock build is. He's done a lot of builds for a lot of former AMA racers and is the current go-to guy for most of the CMRA paddock. He builds fast, reliable engines.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Haven’t seen or heard from him in a coon’s age, but Shane Clarke used to be working out of Olathe. Is he still in the game at all?

10. jeremyRockit

jeremyRockit Member

I bought a bike that he built for Kyle Fox for a MotoAmerica season in 2021 that was used for one lap of the first race and crashed. I have tried a few ways of getting a hold of him but am having no luck. Is he still around?

11. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

Nope
    Haven't seen him in about 6 months
    Last time I talked to him he was busy shooting guns