1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is the Bigger MotoGP Douche Bag?

Discussion in 'General' started by VR45 Troll, Aug 19, 2023.

?

Who is the Bigger Douche Bag?

Poll closed Aug 26, 2023.
  1. Marc-ee Marq

8 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. Jorge Martin

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Ban VR45

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Penis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

After Jorge Martin's epic ass-hat performance of punting about 1/4 of the field off the track today and ruining any chance of us seeing a competitive race he has proven himself to be a douche bag just like Marc-ee Marq. But is he more of a douche bag than Marc-ee?

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Punt? there was a gap and he went for it. What fucking race were you watching? He's aggressive, and thats what aggressive riders do. I am sure it was super bad from your Novice trackday experience.

StaccatoFan and motion like this.
  3. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I'm triggered. I'm going to make a nice long post refuting VR45's post, with righteous indignation, and then allow myself to be sucked into his comically weak efforts to gain attention of any kind. :rolleyes:

Bugslayer and chobes like this.
  4. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Watching it over a few times , Vinales blows the start. Gets swallowed up and then tries to squeeze in and make up 3 spots. To many bikes fighting for one line. Martin really had nothing to do with it,he was on the inside of FQ20. MV12 and FQ20 did most of that damage.

5. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

:stupid:

27 likes this.
  6. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the spoiler. Asshole

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

?!? Its been like 12 hours man, go watch it instead of surfing a racing forum.

8. 72westie

72westie Well-Known Member

Worked 10 hours today and was watching the feed while on beeb. My fault for clicking on a GP related thread