1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 Ducati 1198SP Superbike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by camp170, May 28, 2023.

1. camp170

camp170 Well-Known Member

Up for sale is my Ducati as title states. Never been a race bike, street bike only. 15k miles, recent service with belts, valve adjustment, oil and fluids. Lots of carbon goodies. Full titanium Akrapovic Evo system. Bike is in excellent condition and needs nothing. Only 164 others like it so somewhat unique. $13,950
    Happy to send additional photos or answer any questions. I have much clearer pictures but for some reason when I reduce them they fall apart so if interested send me an email and I’ll send better ones. IMG_8227.png IMG_8229.png IMG_8225.png IMG_8226.png

Phl218 likes this.
  2. camp170

Someone must need this fine piece, just put it in your house and admire it.

3. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Gorgeous looking bike. If it's as immaculate as it appears in these grainy images, you really should consider putting in on bringatrailer.com and getting some professional photos taken. I have a feeling they'd pay for themselves. Good luck, it's a lovely bike - one of the all time favorites for me.

4. SPECTRE_SIX

SPECTRE_SIX Active Member

Did this sell?

5. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

If it didn't sell yet I would suggest listing at Ducati.ms. Plenty of Dentists and Starbucks addicts over there.

-T

6. baitdragger

baitdragger Member

My V2 doesn’t have GPS but the display came loaded with every NA Starbucks location, it’s buried in the menu behind wheelie control. Weird.

7. camp170

Still waiting for you to buy it

8. camp170

Someone buy this thing, I’m getting tired of dusting it.

9. camp170

Sold! Looks like it’s heading to Georgia

10. Dieter Ecker

Dieter Ecker New Member

Can I ask for how much you sold it. I am trying to find one for a fair price, or from a dealer with warranty.

11. camp170

$12,950
    I know where there’s another one if you’re interested, I’ve never actually seen it but I’m told it’s in great shape but has high miles. PM if you want to talk.

12. Dieter Ecker

Dieter Ecker New Member

Thank you for answering and you are trying to help. I am still looking but not for one with mor then 15K miles. Around 10K miles is OK, I think.