1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C'est La Beeb

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Jun 3, 2023.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I didn't want to trash up the h. pylori thread with dealing with six6two learning disabilities, spurious attacks and fayure to communicate.
    It would be nice, albeit unlikely, that he would actually understand what I posted and not ascribe things to me which I neither said nor implied.
    It would also be nice, again unlikely, that he would stop taking himself seriously as he promotes various diets and rages against the machine of "BIG PHARMA", the evil empire of doom and destruction.
    It would also be nice, ..., if he understood the implications which come from accepting the theory of evolution and how it works.

I wonder where the university graduate touched him in his private parts that he needed to bring up my relevent degree to a post about evolution in response to Cortez's direct incorrect statement about human evolution.

I wonder if somebody could find him a sense of humor.

I will purse fight him or anyone else anywhere and anytime. Report cards at noon.

Yzasserina likes this.
  2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

3. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

What's an unregistered user? I'm not sure how long I've been a registered user here? It seems like at least 10 years and I somehow have managed to never get in an argument here or get banned for breaking whatever the rules are here. It turns out it's easy if you just act like a normal person.

4. kenessex

I have never been banned on here, but there is still plenty of time for that. I just don't argue about politics or religion, but mostly I don't have very much tolerance for stupid.

27 likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

R1M370, six6two and brex like this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

This is correct.

R1M370, MachineR1, six6two and 3 others like this.
  7. kenessex

and I double dog dare you to discuss that without getting into politics.:crackup:

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Go over to Phil's place and discuss away.

R1M370 and 27 like this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well we could understand the theory of evolution if we hadn’t spent the last x years devolving at such a rapid rate. :Poke:

fastfreddie likes this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

you know it’s become an easy litmus test for who you can have a meaningful conversation with... the amount of the stupid lies they believe... just ask a few questions and “next!”

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Want a good laugh… check out the test the NFL gives new players. It’s amazing the level of stupidity. Most didn’t know the country just south of the USA!

13. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

If not for BIG PHARMA, my kids would not have any memories of their last remaining grandparent. My MIL made years past her initial C diagnosis and did so with grants and trials and funding from Rx. And my kids have fond memories of her.

FWIW

tony 340 and Razr like this.
  14. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’m well beyond any faith in society or the general population... I do however love the country south of the USA and plan to spend as much time as possible below that border in the future

Razr likes this.
  15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

PJ, iirc it’s your profession and I understand the joy that an extended life after a doomsday claim.... but... what if it had nothing to do with the meds and trials... I’ve seen lots of cancer, two grandparents and many aunts and uncles beat it...

But way worse issues from big pharma... I’ve watched chemo kill many people and just again last month... I’ve seen decades of bullshit doctors put elderly through hell for profit. I’m watching another that magically got Alzheimer’s.... all of them had big pharma involved...

It’s time for people to wake up and understand the evil that is the medical “profession”

tony 340 and In Your Corner like this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cuba, duh. :D

R Acree and 27 like this.
  17. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I so need to go there before all the cool retro engineering of vehicles is gone... as much history as is there I want to see an outboard engine powered chain drive checker cab :D

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think it's more an indictment of big college football programs than anything else.

Famous last words.

27 likes this.
  19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I'm with ya PJ, treatments and trials got my Mom 2 years and a chance to hold a grandson that otherwise would not have happened.

BUT with that being said,

I need to see a breakdown as to why some chemo treatments are $2500...show me where the processing and ingredients cost that much. I don't care about R&D costs because that was probably funded by research grants and not out of pocket costs from the Drug Company.

WHY PET scans are $6500 each.

I get that businesses exist to make a profit, but show me how that breaks down to be a fair cost for that scan/test.

Two years ago I spent ONE night in the hospital...ONE....$3,000 to lay in a bed, sleep a little, and get my vitals taken every 4 hours. I couldn't take my own medications...they had to bring them theirs from their pharmacy and each pill that costs me like $1 was like $10 from their Rx.

WHY do we not see a "menu" of up front stated costs when receiving medical services...and I think that's the key....with any other product or service, we see what it's going to cost or get some sort of up front estimate.
    I think that is a significant part of what's created a lot of mistrust and dislike for the Medical Industry.

A couple other Dads and I were riding to Alex's field trip at Six Flags yesterday and a related discussion came up...one guy is in collections over some Lab work that was coded wrong. He's jammed for a $500 bill because
    the coder got the billing code wrong and the address is for some Corporate Address in South Carolina....the Lab he went to was in Maryland....cause he lives here. Anyone with a needle and thread of sense would get that.
    Coders do this shizzle for a living, so how does that not come up as part of their everyday daily routine? I just decided he flat out refuses to pay because someone else is an idiot.

27 likes this.
  20. 27

27 Well-Known Member