1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C'est La Beeb

Discussion in 'General' started by kenessex, Jun 3, 2023.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

I dunno... seems pretty kosher to me? The guy does say at the beginning that "ultimate political control is achieved through control of a population's food supply and health", but refuses to go into the politics of either side of the isle, then continues with a deep dive on nutrition and health.

27 likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No non-motor sports vids outside the YooToob thread…

3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

@six6two

Sean explained it as anything that might be brought up in a political debate... I too thought if you didn’t argue a side, I hate them all, that you were fine... not the case...

just FYI

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

My perspective is different as I’ve never ever been to a dr with an illness... Only broken bones and related surgeries...

And everyone I know that goes to Drs for everything and takes the poisons prescribed are in horrible health considering...

I just watched a racing mentor die slowly, poisoned to death, because he had an “irregular” blood test with elevated wbc count... he felt fine and had no issues, especially for a 75 yo former racer... his dad lived a natural life in Norway until 96 yo, still driving and living alone for the last decades...

this shit hits home... I hate the system and what it’s done to people...

tony 340 likes this.
  5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I wonder why people who complain about the medical industry killing or causing suffering to people they know or love, allowed them to continue with treatment and experiments that caused that. Last I knew, the medical industry can't make me take any medicine or treatments if I choose otherwise. I am sure that if I get cancer I can refuse to have chemo or radiation and they will let me die in peace.

gixxerboy55 likes this.
  6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

In Canada, they may even offer you an early exit.

tl1098, 969, Phl218 and 4 others like this.
  7. six6two

six6two AWD

I did my part. Risked the rest of my life for the rick simpson oil I got her hooked up with, that actually provided better results with her circulating tumor markers that ANY authorized treatment she subscribed to from 1990-2017. She got the cancer in '83 but was literally laughed out of her doctors office when she went to go have a bump checked. He refused to scan and told her not to worry about it. 7 years later, she was diagnosed w stage 4 breast cancer that she had had for 7ish years, and didn't even tell the family until after my dad was done winning at Daytona, so she wouldn't mess up his race!

But obviously, healthcare of an adult comes 100% down to that individuals preference, and she chose the largest hospital in the state, which fucking killed her. Go ahead with that canadian route... society would sincerely appreciate it, you subversive cunt!

27 likes this.
  8. kenessex

You certainly are a piece of work.

9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

The power of suggestion, some are more influenced by it than others

27 likes this.
  10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Huh, so no one here faced losing their jobs if they didn't partake in a Big Pharma experiment? No? Must just be me.

scottn, YamahaRick, tl1098 and 9 others like this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If I were a doctor, I suspect that I would find it difficult to tell a terminal patient that they were beyond help. Is false hope better than no hope? I suppose that depends upon the individual.

12. six6two

six6two AWD

And you are certainly not mentally fit enough to be allowed to refuse consent for the canadian treatment.. what's your address?

13. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Amazing how people literally forgot history of only 2+ years ago.

Fucking mind boggling to say the least.

scottn, YamahaRick, thrak410 and 7 others like this.
  14. kenessex

My address? Why, are you and some of your pals going to come and beat me up in the parking lot after school?:crackup:

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. six6two

six6two AWD

What's even more amazing than that is what the normies allowed themselves to completely forget about over mUh DoCtOrS oN tV... I'll give you a hint.. it involves a small tribe of world leaders who are systemically enslaving and raping children.

16. kenessex

It is still a choice that you got to make. There are many that risked their jobs rather than risking their lives.

RRP likes this.
  17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Or you can do a little investigating on your own and discover there are alot of people that have beaten cancer other ways besides poisoning themselves.

six6two likes this.
  18. six6two

six6two AWD

No he can't LMAO

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He wants your address to send you a gift….

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

britx303 likes this.