1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best movie ever?

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Apr 24, 2023.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

And to think I deleted a bunch of diatribe to try to lift the level of the beeb today... :crackup::Poke:

britx303 likes this.
  2. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Plus it's got Mila Kunis looking post-apocalyptic hot in it. Not sure what it is about that movie, but I've probably seen it 20 times. I dig the sepia toned cinematics too. For some reason, it was panned by critics. BTW, you're supposed to say 'spoiler alert'....now you ruined it for those that haven't seen it.

cbush likes this.
  3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

You know I think the movies are dumb and I’m not a baked teenybopper, so yeah... no thanks...

BUT... if I could watch nothing but them on their couch making fun of the bad videos and rocking out to the good music... F yeah! Sign me up for a couple hours of that a week...

4. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Ok....best documentary? I know my vote, but we'll see how many people get it...

5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

The commentary on the music videos were some of the funniest parts of that show!

ToofPic and 27 like this.
  6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

There ain’t no lifting to any level ‘round here :D

27 likes this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

yeah, sorry, he’s dead someone’s blind... if they haven’t seen it by now and bitches about it I hope someone pulls a Fresno Smooth on on them and they get razor burn... f’n twats anyway :crackup::D

8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

like Helmet! “If we just saw them walking down the street we’d be like what’s up chaod” we’d never know they rock!!! Yeah rock rock it with fire fire!!!!” “Damn Beavis settle down!” “ sorry Butthead I don’t what got into me”

or winger
    “ hey look at us kicking in our garage like we’re cool”

by far the best thing and funniest to ever play on mTV

I had hours of vhs tapes of B&B just in Case this day came... lost it in a FIRE of all things...

9. britx303

Oh yeah……helmet. Unsung. Damn that goes back…….:eek:

27 likes this.
  10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Best.Ever.

[​IMG]

cbush likes this.
  11. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ren & Stimpy made Beavis and Butthead look as juvenile and moronic as it is…

So all y’all magic nose goblins can just go whizz on the electric fence. :moon:

Steeltoe and britx303 like this.
  13. britx303

Never got into R&S. My “dropping acid like it’s going out of style “ sister loved it

14. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Biting satire that became true sooner than 2505?

15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

is Ren and Stimpy and Pinky and the Brain the same thing? Or did they make two things as catastrophically stupid and forgot to change the name for different networks?

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Lots of
    Good movies listed, and a few WTF.

let me add any movie we get to see some sweet as tiddies.

The Gift (of Katie Holmes’ tiddies)
    Inventing the abbots (Jennifer Connelly)
    Twilight (Reese Witherspoon)
    Love and other drugs (Anne Hathaway)
    The dreamers (Eva Green)

17. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

U know there were new episodes of Beavis and butthead recently on comedy central right... they do the music video shit still

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

let me guess Sponge bob next? ;) Or you have a line drawn in the sidewalk chalk from eating it?

very funny tldr below

(I had a nephew by marriage that I didn’t like... he’s like 7 at the time and he’s licking sidewalk chalk... at 7... my younger kids are coloring away and I told their cousin that they all taste like the color they are that he needs to taste them all but hurry before his mom sees him... my wonderful kids are able to mask their smirks as he chews up half the box and “still can’t taste them” he kept on chomping, his woke mom takes pics to document the trauma who was really unimpressed when I asked her to copy me on them)

19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I had no idea! Seriously, thank you!

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't read anything you guys have been saying on this earlier but this is "thank you" as in "I will make sure to never accidentally click on Comedy Central until this is off the air," right?

27 likes this.