1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOTO-D Coupon Code 'Ryguy4ya' for 10% off all orders!

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by RyGuy7, Mar 24, 2023.

1. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

Just getting into trackdays or racing with WERA?! It's an expensive sport, but creates the kind of memories that money can't buy!

As a new racer, you will want certain parts for your bike to get started on the Track. Bike Stands, Tire Warmers, drilled oil drain bolts, clip-on bars, Dash protectors, safety wire, case and crash protection, Leather Suits, Gloves, Boots, Lap Timers, Tires, etc. and of course, a good Helmet!

Moto-D carries these products and more of what you will need for your bike.

Take advantage with 10% off by using coupon code Ryguy4ya at checkout!

This not only helps you out, but will also help out a fellow WERA racer! Free Shipping on all orders over $89!

https://www.motodracing.com/?ref=Ryguy4ya

If you have any questions, or want to get together for a trackday in the Northeast, give me a shout! I frequent Nelson Ledges and Mid Ohio, and would be more than happy to help you out with anything you need to get started in the greatest Sport known to mankind!!

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  2. RichMangus

RichMangus Booya

See ya at Nelsons Ledges.

RyGuy7 likes this.
  3. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

See you there! Going to try to make it there end of April for a day to work the bugs out of my new build on the R6... But planning on doing some coaching there this summer on my R1, plus have a lot of fun with some friends just getting into the track scene!

4. RichMangus

RichMangus Booya

I just say the April date. We may be out there too. We have a lot going on with the relocation but riding should be on top in the priorities list

I have a zx6r that needs to be broken in

RyGuy7 likes this.
  5. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

I just had my motor built for this season and I need a tune, but I just found out last night that the tuner recommended to me is backed up into JUNE... Yeesh, I need to figure something out QUICK!

6. RichMangus

RichMangus Booya

Moore mafia in Georgia
    Lol

RyGuy7 likes this.
  7. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

I thought about him too. I called Anthony Corbo at Bauce Racing yesterday and he said he will be able to get it done for me before Grattan. So I'll be making the 7 hour journey this Saturday to drop my bike off... Definitely won't be making Nelson end of the month now though...