1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki RGV 250 Wanted! $$

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Daytona85, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Looking to purchase Suzuki RGV 250 2 stroke. Will consider other makes and models but prefer the RGV. Any condition considered. It doesn’t have to be in mint condition but a good runner will be preferred.

Please let me know what you have as the cash waiting. I can pick it up personally but prefer within 6-8hr drive from Daytona Beach.

2. camp170

camp170 Well-Known Member

Have you looked on Iconic Motorcycles in CA? They frequently have those on there. There was a titled RS250 on there that sold for $12,500

3. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Yes, I contacted them the other day. There’s a few in England I really like but I rather try find one over here if possible, Thx.

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Speedwerks!!!

5. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Moto2 Imports

6. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

I have a 1996 RGV250SP VJ23 model. Might be willing to sell at the right price. I'm in Cary NC. PM me for details.

7. Kiwi

Kiwi Well-Known Member

2nd Speedwerks

8. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Thx, I Checked these companies out they look promising for what I’m looking for.

9. Ides

Ides Well-Known Member

+1 Speedwerks, they have several vj22 and I believe a mint 23? and all the other 2troke 250s (TZR, NSR?) -- def worth reaching out to them

10. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Ty, I will.

11. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

Hey Nick. Been having fun with your old bike this winter. Put the oil pump back in (I don't care what you guys say, pre-mix SUCKS on the street), TTW spring & fork seals, Tyga signals, and a bunch of minor clean up. It's running great. I'm going to throw a Zeeltronic at it then find some time to bring it down to Steve so he can tune it and (I assume) tell me how stupid I am.

oh yeah, 3rd Speedwerks
    rs250-work-sm.jpg

Attached Files:

12. Kiwi

Kiwi Well-Known Member

Awesome, look forward to seeing it there.

13. L1MTD

L1MTD Active Member

I have a very rare VJ22 SP2 I’d be willing to discuss.

PM me.