1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd gen stock SV front with Ohlins

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by fsualum998, Jan 23, 2023.

1. fsualum998

fsualum998 Well-Known Member

Got an ‘07 SV that I’m swapping the front for a gsxr set up I purchased. I have stock forks with Ohlins internals, brake set up (calipers, master cylinder, lines, etc), triples, clip-ons, and two front wheels. Looking to get $800 and buyer pays shipping from 32571.

Attached Files:

2. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

3. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

How much for just the forks?

4. fsualum998

I’d prefer to keep the set together vs separate it. If that doesn’t work out in a week or so, I’ll break it up

5. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

Ok, these will work on 1st Gen correct?

6. fsualum998

Not sure. I’d need some of the technical folks on here to confirm. I’d imagine so though

7. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Not a direct bolt on for 1G. You’ll either need a 2G Front wheel or change bearings on your 1G wheel and likely need 2G calipers etc as well.

@TWF2 can confirm details I’m sure.

Probably easier to just send your 1G forks to Zoran and have him do his magic.

NOTE - if wanting to swap the whole 2G front end set, you’ll have to change the steering head bearings. 1G and 2G are different.

8. fsualum998

Many people have reached out and told me that the stock set up is better, especially with the Ohlins internals RobbyBobby put in there. I’m going to do the swap and see what I like better, then decide. For now, I’m pulling them off the market

jasonhise likes this.