1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTS: Ducati 750 F1 frame jig

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by YoshiHNS, Nov 28, 2022.

1. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

My welder made a jig for someone to make frames for a Ducati 750 F1. The buyer (a Mr. Wilson) stiffed him on the payment for the jig and test frame. Figured before he tossed it in the scrap I'd see if there was anyone who had any interest at all in rescuing this thing. Make an offer. Located in Cleveland, OH. Will get pictures later.

2. riversbikes

riversbikes Well-Known Member

I'd be interested, up in Canada, but worth it at my end to cover the shipping. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

3. riversbikes

Is the "test frame" also available?

4. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

I don't believe he has the test frame. I am checking. I was promised pictures by lunch today.

5. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Does not have the test frame. It was on display out at 2019 Laguna Seca WSBK races by the guy who stiffed him. My dad has pictures of it somewhere since he thought it was interesting that someone else had a frame just like our welders....

6. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

That's something I'd think you'd just keep in a corner rather than toss... someone will come along to buy it eventually.

7. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

8. riversbikes

That's a sturdy jig! Looks well-made and accurate. I cringe at the potential freight cost. Please don't destroy it -- surely someone can use it and make a run of frames!

boxcrash likes this.