A possible Farewell to the track!

Discussion in 'General' started by gixxerjosh, Jul 6, 2004.

1. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone. Like I said before I dont know what I would do without the people I have met and my extended WERA family. I will always be there to support my team mates, they are all great people! I have some of the best friends and I would have never imagined that I would have friends that mean so much to me. I am still struggling with this decision and praying that somehow something will come along to make it possible to keep racing with you all. WERA has become a HUGE part of my life and I never want to give that up!!

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Josh, I've been through this crap so many times.There are always
    ways to do it! You would make a nice little ho!
    Keep your head up!

3. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

I hope you change your mind josh I dont really know you but I have meet you a couple of times and talked on the phone once about a trailer. If its a money thing than you could do as I have done. start cutting grass/lawns for racing money you would be suprised just how much you can make cutting grass.

just think

Gixxerjosh Lawn & Landscape. :clap: :clap:

4. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

when the going gets tough
    the tough gets going

so get going:D

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

DOH, Josh, you can't quit racing before you even get your web site up. I'll see you at Road Atlanta for the nationals along with the rest of the southern nuts....

6. zixxer1

zixxer1 Well-Known Member

shit man you cant quit ,you were the only one stupid enough to think todzuki was good enough to sponser..............:Poke: .......good luck to you ...just come out and help out and enjoy the track expierience from the pits its much better there less chance of getting killed and infinitley less expensive............:beer:

7. R Rahn

R Rahn re-Member

You can't quit man. Hell I'm unemployed and homless and I still haven't quit! On extended leave for the next little bit, yeah, but I haven't QUIT yet.

Talk to you soon man.

Ross