1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber Vintage Festival '22

Discussion in 'General' started by Once a Wanker.., Oct 2, 2022.

1. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Who's in next weekend? We'll be camping in Lot A, where the VJMC was located last year. Looks like the weather will be great, though a bit chilly every night.

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'll be there in my spot in tier 2

TLR67, racer_11 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  3. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I will be racing. Motard # 43a This final weekend will decide the National Championship for the Motard class. I need 1 win to clinch it.

4. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I would LOVE to be there...however, it seems my ogre of a boss has me working at Road ATL the same friggin weekend.:mad: I call bullshit.:Poke:

stickboy274, TLR67, Waterboy and 2 others like this.
  5. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Good luck dude!

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Awesome! Give us some play by plays during the race weekend.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Racing in SOT 3 with the SV and Next Gen 2 with the TLR… Pitted on the corner of level 3 across from the bathrooms.. Drop by and say Hi if your there…

G2G and RRP like this.
  8. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

We may be neighbors....im pitted in 3-E-34

Practice friday, running Formula 250 sat and sun.....silver CB350 #789

G2G, Shenanigans, Norton 357 and 2 others like this.
  9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Glad you posted that Charlie, saves you texting it to me.

10. CharlieY

10-4 Scudder.....I had to ask, I screwed up and deleted the email somehow.

See you there sir!

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

It's October - charge transponder :D

12. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

I'll be there. 1-W-38: bottom level, away from the tower, against the bank, near pit in/out. Look for the #23 BSA.

Cheers,

Dave

13. CharlieY

Are you racing?....having a pit implies that...???? ......or just pressing the flesh and kissing babies?:)

14. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Are they finally assigning parking? It had really gotten crazy, that’s one reason I stopped attending. Would love to do some more AHRMA

15. CharlieY

Yeah, its a pretty big deal, pack-em-in!.....but the process has been surprisingly smooth.....Michelle does a great job with assigning spots, as far as I'm concerned anyhow......thats from the guy with the single bike trailer that sleeps in the bed of his truck....RV's and power, etc may be a whole different story

Gino230 likes this.
  16. CharlieY

Ahh It just came to me.....Rob riding your bike...sorry, gotta get used to that!

17. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Make sure to check out the basement in the museum that's only open on special events LIKE Vintage days. Some good stuff unlike the other floors and you can peek at the back warehouse with thousand of bikes they rotate out the floor displays.
    Mind blowing doubling the building's top 3 floors, wasn't setup yet but by now it's a long day speed walking, reading and picture taking. Having done that, don't it's a easy two day to really take it all in.

Once a Wanker.. and CharlieY like this.
  18. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Enjoyed a great weekend there! Great spending Saturday with my friend and team mate Richard Moore, along with many other long-time friends.

_indy and Gino230 like this.