1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tahoe pontoon boat dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by RonR, Sep 1, 2022.

1. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Looking for pricing if anyone has a lead
    Thanks
    Ron

2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Indian River Sports Center is a serious Tahoe dealer. The owner is heavily involved in them and one of the few who’ll stock them with 450R’s hanging off the back.

https://www.ir-sc.com/

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

What are you doing in my back yard?

4. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

IRSC is a huge Tahoe dealer and I bought mine there. Mine only has a 300 Merc though.
    Contact Jeff Obeshaw, he's a great guy and will get back to you ASAP. FYI now is the time to have Jeff build you the exact tri-toon you want. If you order by October, you'll get you the best pricing and the boat will deliver in April/May.
    Indian River Sports Center (ir-sc.com)

5. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

You need at least 2 300s

Attached Files:

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Tahoe is beautiful...enjoy!

7. FZRCraig

FZRCraig Offensive to Most

Oh, "pontoon". Nevermind.

pickled egg likes this.
  8. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Haha. Nah, I don’t live up there. I’m in FL. However, Travis, the owner of IRSC, is somewhat known in performance boating for what he’s doing with Tahoe/Avalon ‘toons.

9. Evad101

Evad101 Well-Known Member

I took a look at all the brochures for Regency Pontoons back in 2015 for their 2016 models. I liked them. (didn't buy one though already had a boat)

My wife did a commercial for them back then.

She is @ the :17 mark and elsewhere in the video. White sweater in Sun glasses, dark hair.

10. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Those are really nice. I don’t think the average person understands how far along pontoons have come. Pure luxury, in the nicer ones. And, nothing better for cruising around with a group of people.

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I work for a Crest Dealer…. They do have some nice ones as well… even with twin 450’s if your a baller….

ducnut likes this.
  12. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Tahoe is the official lead boat in a few offshore races this year. Travis and the owner of Tahoe have driven Tri-toons from CA to Catalina Island as well as from Florida to Havana in the last few years to prove that a 27-foot tri-toon can handle big water which is really cool!

But in the big picture Tri-toons are no match for a 38ft. Cigarette with a pair of 520 Merc Racing v-8s for rough water and top speed.

ducnut likes this.
  13. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

FYI Tri-toon and no rides for you Spanky!

14. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Evinrudes? oh hell no!

twodocs likes this.
  15. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I’ve always been a ski boat guy but this is my second season with the pontoon and it’s a whole different deal. I’ll never be without a ski boat or a pontoon unless I sell out of the lake life. Thanks for all the help!

ducnut likes this.
  16. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

I’ll take a Berky 40, into the same water, with ~100mph capability and the A/C going. :D

60862664-8C56-42F8-8D9C-2A90B01654A8.jpg

17. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

AC needed in a boat at over 50mph? That's not a great Great Lakes craft.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
  18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

So a big carbon/kevlar pontoon? Interesting

19. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Read up on who’s/what’s behind it and you’ll see it truly IS an interesting boat. The designer/builder comes from an America’s Cup background, has multiple patents, and is behind multiple world records.

The engineering in these hulls is nothing short of amazing. IIRC, the bare hull is <7K pounds. The tunnel is specifically designed to create lift, where the boat is actually flying over the water (YT search one going through Haulover). The aft section of the hull that would normally be running on the water is an active surface that can be manipulated to create a convex or concave running surface. These hulls generally run ~50% more efficient than anything else out there, which is huge at the fuel pump and in topend. Quad 300’s is an 80+mph boat, that can cruise 1.5-ish mpg.

This whole area can be manipulated for shape, on the fly.

749690B9-DDA2-4327-9B3C-E300BF085355.jpg