1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto America | Dynapac Superbikes | The Ridge Motorsports PRK | JUN 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Things not going his way and losing his cool in a series he thought he’d clean house in? Maybe being in GP so long he was never used to anyone trying to follow him? Either way he is making himself look like a total dick.

Suzuka_joe, jd41, 418 and 1 other person like this.
  2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Everyones personal editorials on the situation aside, did anyone see anything yesterday that would warrant that from Danilo?

3. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

It’s expensive to haul that far with diesel so high, so you always lose fixed budget guys that know thy can’t do all the rounds. We had to do it on some east coast rounds when we raced.

5. Boman Forklift

I can’t believe it has been so crazy at work, I forgot there was a race this weekend. Lol.

Crazy how far out front Jake is. Also highest I’ve seen Dave Anthony this year, ahead of Jake Lewis and PJ Jacobsen, that’s pretty impressive. He’s the first “privateer” that drives his own truck…..at least some times. Great job Dave hope it s a good weekend for you.

6. Boman Forklift

That’s also Debrino’s home track, so he should have a good run for you to cheer on your Kawasaki.

Wow looks like I missed some more Pertrucci drama. Like someone else said, we have our villain now!!!! I haven’t listened to it yet but I heard he gave a nice interview the other day and said he was staying in MA, so we get another year and 1/2 of this!!!

Woooo Hooooo

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    FastByKids likes this.
  7. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

yes. there's always a practice start area, to be used at end of practice session before they come in..

8. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

Not sure why his bike was rolled in late. Then had to remove transport tires. When he was ready for out lap, bike stalls twice. They then changed the clutch. Man, his tension must have been brewing

henry_carlson likes this.
  9. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Other than 9 and 11 playing "tow wars", no.
    Details in article in post #43... :Poke:

10. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

Ya, but they left out " Man, his tension must have been brewing"

11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I'm beginning to think there was a secret meeting with MA, Ducati, Warhorse, and the riders. It may have been something like this. " You know maybe if we created some drama and play good cop/bad cop with you guys the series will get a bunch more press around the world. So Josh & Dani, you guys keep doing weird shit at the track because any press is good press, right? And because one is a huge social influencer our grids will grow big time, the stands will be packed with spectators, and club racing will grow along with us." :crackup:

12. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Well appears MA is being tough all around. A NATC ripper had his practice taken away for not having belly number plates.

Don’t know the whole story but you would think that would of been rectified and enforced first round.

13. bentforks

bentforks Well-Known Member

Kayla on the front row of Jr. Cup

G Dawg likes this.
  14. FastByKids

The cow, OMG, the cow. :crackup:

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Anyone know what's going on with timing and the schedule being way off ?

16. FastByKids

West Coast time.

17. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Track is counter clockwise plus left coast time...:beer:

G Dawg likes this.
  18. FastByKids

Dang such bad luck for Alex. Really good kid…

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

No shit. It's almost soap opera level scripting with one-up plot lines every round.

20. FastByKids

Drama and bags of bad luck In NATC thus far. Geez