1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 3 | Termas de Río Hondo | Argentina | April 1 - 3

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 28, 2022.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you had time to rethink this one since you posted? That's Hall of Fame dumb right there. :D
    Since you just got back, there is a thread somewhere about reading glasses.

3. ducrcr

ducrcr reasonably fast old guy

Wow, there's definitely going to be a shortage of track time this weekend, hope they can get their setups dialed in!

stk0308 likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

All this party needs now is rain.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:
    He didn’t preface it. At no time did I agree or give my word that I would honor his request. If he truly wanted to keep it a private matter he should of obtained my agreement before hand or simply never have told me. It’s stupid for anyone to simply say I’m going to tell you something but you can’t tell anyone else without obtaining assurances prior and still expect privacy. I’m not obligated to follow anyones request if they don’t obtain it prior you twit. Now if he would have gained my confidence before hand, that’s different. But this wasn’t the case, he volunteered the info freely, period, end of discussion.
    :moon:

Quicktoy and pickled egg like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Why is MotoGP so adverse to racing on Mondays?

Quicktoy and Yzasserina like this.
  7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Its kind of a man thing. You can say something to another man, with the idea that you don't expect him to go blabbing everything to everyone.

SuddenBraking, Jed and 418 like this.
  8. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

My guess is, first - television agreement(s) and second, for the event promotor at least, ticket sales.

stk0308, G 97 and motion like this.
  9. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

There is also the matter of making sure things get up to Austin in time so they dont have the same issue next week.

Rising likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And you can also expect a man to not be a bitchy cunt, and when a bitchy cunt tries to make life hell for you, what obligation do you have to protect a bitchy cunt from the consequences of said bitchy cunt’s own words?

Hypothetically speaking, of course…

StaccatoFan, 27 and G 97 like this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bet the coyotes could get them through, and have them there Tuesday afternoon ;)

YamahaRick and 27 like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

I understand this if it were a close friend or a family member, but when a third party who I don’t even know, have never met, have never talked with, tells me to fuck off, all bets are off - I don’t owe him anything at that point and it’s silly for anyone to expect confidentiality without gaining agreement prior. He made the decision to tell me, its not my responsibility otherwise.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, sure.

14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

It's hilarious to me that so many on here care so much what some random dude said/did on social. I can't imagine doing anything but reading the message and then forgetting about it entirely and moving on with life. Few dudes in here trying real hard to exhibit some big dick energy.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Like a lead balloon in a church full of farts… :D

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

All I got to say is

WELCOME BACK GARF!!!!!!

Someone else to “Will Smith” the self righteous holier than thou’s.

Bless you son.

17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Garth may have said it wrong but he wasn’t on the defense so it’s tossed to the curb. I’m stating what it actually is on Twitter and private is no where in the words direct message.

18. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

No passports required.

pickled egg likes this.
  19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

All very well and good but to make an honest assessment it would be advantageous to see the exact message.

20. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Of course private isn't in there. Then twatter couldn't read it.

OldSchlPunk and Quicktoy like this.