1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rip Taylor Hawkins of the foofighters

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Mar 25, 2022.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Unless he relapsed recently he's been off drugs for a long long time, way before he had kids. Just to clarify

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That I get... everyone lives but if kids don’t change one’s dangerous ways you probably don’t deserve them.

Still all that big pharma shit is as bad but people think they’re ok...

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I just read opioïds were involved, sadly.

4. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Same - 10 different drugs in his system including many different opioids - as 27 says, there is never any good when those pharma-candies are involved.

5. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I think they were just inducted into the Rock n Roll HOF.

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

They were. Last year.

Not sure why we can’t wait for the autopsy and toxicology reports.

Can we not have him delivered home to his loved ones before the speculation begins?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    E Reed and tony 340 like this.
  7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

No shit. Poor fiuckers can't even OD without speculation from the public. Sad.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

She didn’t OD though?

9. fastedyamaha

There’s official reports coming out that he had 10 different drugs in his system, that’s not speculating at all. Way too young to be gone and leave behind a wife and 3 young kids.

younglion likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

When we had our talk, that was the story. Not that drowning in the bathtub because you took almost enough to OD, but not quite, makes her death any less due to drugs.

11. fastedyamaha

She had a bac of .33 which is the contributing factor, none of the drugs in her system were above trace levels. She had a killer voice.

12. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I think mentioning myocarditis multiple times before any actual facts came out would qualify as speculation.

13. fastedyamaha

Chest pain is a symptom of myocarditis so I guess just saying that he complained of chest pains and called for help would be better for you guys?

14. R1Racer99

That’s pretty fucking harsh, addiction isn’t a choice and obviously isn’t easy to overcome. Speaking from experience, my dad did “deserve” me and did a great job despite his addiction.

Unless there’s something hidden about Taylor Hawkins, he would fit into the same category of great person and dad who couldn’t get over the addiction. No need to say bad things about him for that.

Yzasserina and fastedyamaha like this.
  15. R1Racer99

We all know why he speculated about myocarditis, stop it.

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

The mental health issues put in the spotlight by the likes of Chris Cornell and Scott Weiland and many others remind us that just because they didn’t go out like Lane Staley doesn’t mean they didn’t/don’t suffer just like the rest of the population. Hopefully their stories help others seek help.

Since you mentioned them...

long path/road and 27 like this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You sure posting Utube videos in here is a good idea ?

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I've been banned twice in 20 years. I use discretion. The videos above are on topic, watch them. If the moderators choose to ban me, I accept it.

27 likes this.