1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 2 | Mandalika | Indonesia | March 18-20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 14, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yes.

2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Between the weather, dirt, dogs ect, this track is dogshit. I bet they cant wait till April when they get back to Europe.

TurboBlew and MachineR1 like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Shots fired

IMG_18032022_151708_(600_x_612_pixel).png

pfhenry and 418 like this.
  4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

MM/93 crashed out of the last few laps of FP2 on soft tires . Or he would have placed much higher.. he is lucky he wasn’t hurt

BigBird likes this.
  5. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Surely the tires fault.

03RumbleBee likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I think the solution to Marc not crashing would be to go slower at that point on the track. Can you help me out here on why Marc would've placed higher if he went slower?

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

He'll finish in front of dovi and vindaloo

pickled egg likes this.
  9. motoracer1100

I’m not a MM fan .. I was just explaining why he wasn’t able to place better in the push in FP2 for a possible qualifying time early because they are calling for rain on Saturday. And that practice was the time to get in a Banker lap . I never said it was the tires

10. motoracer1100

You can’t be this Stupid ^^^ :D

11. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

MM is a parasite. He won't do anything on his own will unless he can benefit off of someone.

12. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Lets go SDK and CB in moto 2! 9th and 11th fp3

13. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

BigBird likes this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Announcers in MotoGP FP3 said there’s a strong rumor the ride height devices maybe going away next year or 24. Interesting as to why if true….$$$?

BigBird likes this.
  15. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Suzuki it’s on fire!!

BigBird likes this.
  16. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

So far this season, what has really stuck out to me is all the mask wearing. WdaF

Banditracer and prm like this.
  17. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Good race for our Moto2 riders in that its a new track for all the riders. P11 for Cam is not bad. Moving in the right direction. SDK went down early on in Q1. Joe 5th in Q1. Ugh. Moto2 is so close. Is there a more competitive racing class anywhere?

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Just watched the Q highlites, seems to be alot of crashes. Low grip track ?

19. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

most of asia is still high on covid numbers, plus its asia.......they have been wearing mask since the 1900's

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Interesting qualifying for sure. Top Honder in 15th and Suzuki nowhere. Fabio, Binder and Bastianini all look strong. Martin, Olivera and Pecco should all be strong too. Zarco is always a toss up. Hopefully both Hondas end the race right where they ended qualifying.

All 3 Americans in the gravel during moto 2 qualifying. Not great but at least Cam is starting in a decent spot.

lopitt85 likes this.