1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herrin’s Instagram

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Feb 20, 2022.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

While this thread drifts away into the Stupid Bin, it's not difficult to imagine who has more fun...The Karens or the Toecutters. :crackup:"I AM THE NIGHT RIDER!!!!" ~ by Josh Herrin

evakat and Knotcher like this.
  2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Toprak was a pro 10 years ago?

418 likes this.
  3. Knotcher

The night rider was cool. Toe cutter was just fuckin weird “

jrsamples likes this.
  4. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Whats the noteworthy that may occur?

5. Knotcher

6. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

haven't read all of this..... but will say if he gets his but in trouble ....then is what is.. but on flip side will say the kid was super fast and garret Carter equaly.... when running usgpru.!!! ... both damn...had no o.. fear... anyone heard anything about gareret? was wild card for 125 many years ago. In 125 gp? both were fking fast. as kids ...often wonder where Carter went..

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ya’ know what, if you have a problem with Herrin, he’s on the bbs. Nut up and tell him.
    :)

TurboBlew and henry_carlson like this.
  8. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

You don’t seem to realize how big they were back in the day. All of those t shirts and video tapes they sold generated a ton of money, not to mention appearance fees and whatnot.

9. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

no problems with Herrin.... kid was fast and has made his way.. and nothing but congrats... shit. ...!! just was asking if anyone remembered carter... maybe maybe not... ? tell him what ??? nut up? and tell him he was wicked??? sure he already knows this?
    ??

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

A counterargument could be made that all publicity is good publicity.

I'd postulate that the odds of him bringing more awareness to roadracing for the masses via going viral on "Insta" carries a much greater expected return, even when weighed against middle aged (mostly former) racers being aghast at his childish antics.

Everyone whose panties are in a bunch already watches MA and is going to regardless of whether Mr. Herrin may or may not violate some traffic laws and publicize said violations.

Ducati89 likes this.
  11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Hey Josh! If I owned the team that sponsored you, I would fire your stupid ass! But you keep being you and be safe out there!

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  12. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Hey Josh, If I owned a team or sponsored more than just the few small guys around me, I would kick you some coin.

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Hey Josh, I’m far too broke to own a team, but between MMA chicks and Powerlifting chicks, which is hotter?

Sudowoodo and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Hey Josh...hamburger or cheeseburger?

Pixelator likes this.
  15. -Eric-

-Eric- Well-Known Member

I fully know how big they were in a very small community. I rode with them and talked with them a few times. I was around a few, and in a few stunt videos being filmed. Their prime was before the profitability of YouTube which may have made them a million if they were as big in today's YouTube.

16. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Hey Josh,
    How the hell did Peter Piper pick peppers which were already pickled?

17. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Josh, dont use your personal phone on company time, either:D

18. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Scott Russell fighting in a Daytona bar literally the night before the 200... pretty much screwed his sponsors that day.

Pixelator likes this.
  19. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Kyle Larson from NASCAR lost probably several million dollars worth of driving contract and endorsements because he let the "My N-word" slip out while podcasting on a fake race thing the drivers were doing.

20. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Phew, this was a wild read.
    Hey Josh, wish you could of seen Parker tearing up Jennings over the weekend. 45hp on his little Ninja is all you need apparently! :crackup:

But on a serious note, I could care less of his hooliganism.

I'm thankful of all the time he spends with the little rippers getting them sorted to be successful in the sport. :beer:

smooth, cxd10 and Sudowoodo like this.