1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NOCO lithium ion batteries

Discussion in 'Tech' started by surfercc, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True - an I'm actually not looking for a deal, unlike someone racing I really can't give much in return for people hooking me up so I don't expect one and it weirds me out when I get one a bit. I always feel bad about not being able to do more in return. But I absolutely do want to support people that support WERA and support our riders/teams so yeah when I get to the battery point again I'll just go to STGs site and do it.

R/T Performance likes this.
  2. bilet69

bilet69 Well-Known Member

Shoria does sponsorships

3. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

I am so the exzact opposite . I rarely ever pay msrp for anything.If i buy anything for full price it must be really good!!
    I agree and do shop mainly at poeple that pay it foward in the comminty.

bilet69 likes this.
  4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

How's the noco holding up? NLP14 would be the one that fits in my Buell, price is right... but feels undersized at only 4AH.

5. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Not sure about Shorai and their sponsorship or lack of, but their batteries are pretty much bulletproof. I use the Optimate charger and the batteries seem to last forever, just don’t jump them using a capacitor-style jump box.