1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst beer you have ever tried...

Discussion in 'General' started by R Acree, Jul 1, 2021.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

^^^

Kroger cranapple and smirnoff 100.

2. auminer

And learn French!
    :D

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Lucky you. I try to stick to the 6% and lower stuff so I can actually have 2 beers in a day. Any more than that and my heart's PVCs get bad.
    I miss being able to have a good imperial stout or strong Belgian ale.

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Unless you have stumbled to the bathroom in the morning and, for whatever reason, taken a swig from that bottle on top of the toilet tank, only to discover that it contains a cigarette butt, you are not qualified to participate in this discussion. If you didn't spit that shit out, I bow before you. Your opinion outweighs mine.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Oh ... didn’t see a glass door .. what did you do ? Get them to open it up , Daddy Big Bucks :crackup:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Had a couple different pepper beers, the beer part would have been okay without the peppers in them :crackup:

7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

If it's wet, I'll drink it.
    Did 14 Stone IPA's yesterday, Costco didn't have Lagunitas Little Sumpin. Que lastima.

Miller whateva schtinks.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    socalrider and SuddenBraking like this.
  8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I had a xingu once. I thought it had just gone bad?

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

No...but guaranteed to make you fly a bit. :D

10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I think maybe they're supposed to taste like swamp water and zombie goat faeces.

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

it was in a locked case.

the store had about $50K worth of scotch stolen at one point, which included "a bottle of Tullibardine 1952 with a $28,000 price tag; a bottle of Highland Park 50-year-old worth $22,000" They also have a private almost vault with some high $30k-50k+ bottles of wine and other things.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Ahem. Elephant is not an ale (IP or otherwise). It's basically a Danish hellesbock that comes off more like an old fashioned malt liquor. And...it isn't that bad, after the second one, anyway.
    It probably had. I have found two year old bottles, and they are quite poor. When fresh, that beer is pretty good and an interesting take on Latin Oscura.

13. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Any IPA can be thrown down the drain as far as I’m concerned

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So far, no love, or hate, for Corona :D

15. auminer

How do you even know where I was? EXIF data?

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Gets my wife drunk the 3-4 times per year she imbibes. All two of them!

17. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Definitely all IPA's. Here, there are a lot of microbreweries and I think they competing for a trophy for a beer that most tastes like horse piss.

jksoft and BigBird like this.
  18. Blammo

Blammo Well-Known Member

I am a straight-up shitty beer enthusiast; when i was touring in a band I'd just ask the bartender for their worst beer, (the answers to which were pretty revealing about the bartender & the joint in general) but this was the only local beer I ever found inedible. It tasted like they stopped about halfway through the brewing process & went ahead and started bottling it anyway.

Attached Files:

jksoft likes this.
  19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Used to only see it when we visited the wife's family, but now she found a source in Chicago and it's around at least once a month. I eat it to be a good guest in Southern Louisiana but I'm not touching it up here. Not sure what it is with the French and their descendants eating pasty meat.

20. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I like a mild IPA but when the manbuns are trying to outdo each other with the hops, it gets pretty foul. But even a major IPA is better than a sour beer. That's a fad that could die in the Allmight Sarlac any old day now.