1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plated 2013 Husky TE511 (in pieces)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SuddenBraking, May 29, 2021.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Hi all,

Details of this bike and its "issues" are in this thread:

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/bearings-on-magnetic-drain-plug.369919/

TL;DR - bike ran fine and I was doing an oil change and found bearings in the oil. Decided to tear down and got past my level of mechanical ability so now it sits in my garage and I want it out. Let's start with $600 OBO, but if you're buying this you're probably fairly mechanically inclined so I'd knock some time off for some light mechanical work on a couple of my other bikes (TTR125 runs like shit, so figuring that out and helping me wire up a relay on my Husky FE350 which replaced this).

Bike with clean PA title and box of parts (pics attached) is located in Bucks County, PA. Oh, would also be interested in a 70 for my oldest if anyone wants to trade (obviously I'd put cash on top).

Attached Files:

2. spoon32

spoon32 Huh???

Definitely interested. Any plans on heading towards Ohio in the future?

3. SuddenBraking

I don't, but would work with a shipper/mule if you can find one. I WFH so pretty damn flexible on that front.

4. Kiwi

Kiwi Well-Known Member

Pm sent

5. SuddenBraking

A fair amount of interest but I still have this - bump.

6. SuddenBraking

Another bump. Please come get this before I have to deal with the Craigslist non running bike guy.

7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Did you figure out what bearings imploded? I just rebuild a 510smr an this would be an interesting project depending on a few things.

8. SuddenBraking

This is sold. Curious to hear what the issue was once the buyer is able to dig in.

9. apcojo

apcojo Member

Shoutout to an awesome seller. We will definitely give feedback on what the issue is once the motor goes under the knife.

SuddenBraking likes this.