1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 1098S Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by DesmoAndrew, May 26, 2021.

1. DesmoAndrew

DesmoAndrew Active Member

Having recently picked up a 2013 Panigale 1199, my 2008 1098S needs a new home.

The bike is in excellent overall condition. The engine was refreshed last year with Ben Fox doing the crank and rod reconditioning, As well, a valve job and other usual bits. The bike has 8010 miles overall with less than 300 on the engine refresh. Akrapovic full Ti exhaust. Ohlins forks were serviced last year (oil, seals). Fairings are in excellent condition with a small crack on the left upper (hard to see in pics). As well the bike comes with several boxes of the street take offs plus all the various spares I have for the bikes. $6,000. Located in Cleveland OH, willing to travel a few hundred miles to meet for pick up. Ohio salvage title (from previous owner).

Full set of images can be found here.

1098S-1s.JPG 1098S-2s.JPG

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    gene, 418 and MachineR1 like this.
  2. htaylor90

htaylor90 Active Member

Did I see this bike at Nelson ledges this past weekend??

3. DesmoAndrew

I had my Panigale out there in similar paint scheme, and another 1098S was out there too.

4. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

Dang you just got this painted!!!

5. DesmoAndrew

well, you know how this goes ... wasnt looking to buy a new bike, but the Pani snuck up on me.... Had been planning to run this bike for more years, so it has been taken care of ...

6. Jetstream01

Jetstream01 New Member

Wow very interested in this...I'm out in CA so it would be a long drive but I'm currently selling my 1299 Final Edition to start racing again and talk about meant to be from the paint scheme compared to the 1299 FE! haha I'll get in touch soon.

7. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Damn that's good looking. I just sold a bike, but wouldn't mind storing this thing for you if you needed the space.

8. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Great looking bike. Do you still have the original 'S' model wheels?

9. DesmoAndrew

It came to me with the set on it now.

10. DesmoAndrew

Bike has been sold and went to a new home today ...