1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Southeast fuel shortage

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, May 11, 2021.

1. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

Some of the orders also increase the number of hours drivers can run.

2. fsualum998

fsualum998 Well-Known Member

I’ve got two spots. PM if you are interested. Both are advanced

3. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Federal disaster funds.

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Oh sure, guy podiums in MotoAmerica then suddenly forgets the little people :D

Doesn't your new race rig have like a 600 mile range?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm going to stick this one for now - we are getting more information and will make a decision later today on running the event or not. I know we already have a bunch of riders and teams who aren't going to chance it and totally understand that. I'll post here and facetubes and wherever else with a press release one way or the other in the next 5 or so hours.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Holy cow. :mad:

8. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

We’ve been stuck in Brevard for a few days on a moto trip. Finally scored a full tank yesterday. Rolling out soon with a destination of Pinehurst, NC tonight. My Roadking can go 185 miles before it runs dry. It’s 237 to Pinehurst. I’ll be taking 74 and 85 around Charlotte.

If I can’t find gas anywhere, can somebody along my route of travel spare a couple gallons of gas?

9. Dude. If Megatron was a car, he would be a Urus!

10. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

That podium was surprising wasnt it??
    The team is still communicating on a decision. I haven't been out yet today to see if the pumps are full but im loaded and ready to travel south and borrow your charger again for my scooter!

Waterboy likes this.
  11. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

I heard that the Speedway at Lebanon and Nonaville has some. That was earlier this morning though. If they don't have it, try a truck stop at one of the exits off 40.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Boss has made the call we will have a final decision tomorrow morning at some point. Going to wait overnight to see if the pipeline opens and people stop flipping out. Looking at the Gas Buddy app/website there is fuel out there but any bigger cities are screwed right now.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Only surprising it took so long. I've been saying for some time those 660's won't stay together.

Gino230, Waterboy and E Reed like this.
  15. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Waitahold it...

Overly Agressive, muscle head, Animal Lovin guy who drives expensive cars and has tons of toys... Sheik lik etaste in Vehicles... I am sensing a pattern here.

Broome, do you by chance have a hot wife, raise Waygu beef and own a quickymart or two...

16. CleverRiver6

CleverRiver6 Well-Known Member

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I just filled up at Murphy in North Augusta and a tanker was pulling up as I was leaving. Doesn't mean anything as a trend, but I gave the driver a big thumbs up.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure the updates to the site are behind.

19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

is diesel having the same supply issues?