1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Ford Sales guys in the house

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Apr 20, 2020.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I'm in 45230.

I talked to @eggfooyoung s guy right around the way from me and he said he can do the X plan discount. I'm out of the country for a week but gonna pick up the search when i get back next tuesday and see what i can find. If you have any leads on a base Lariat with the 7.3 send em to me. He said he will bring one in from somewhere else and still hook me up. Here's hoping. Thanks for the help!

Phl218 likes this.
  2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

If he can sell you one, then he should be able to find you one too? Make him earn some keep. :)

If he dealer trades you in a Superduty and sells it to you at x-plan, then better jump on it.

cpettit likes this.
  3. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

or maybe in Sparta...

sparta

4. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Typical GM; close plants, instead of keeping people employed, as Ford is doing.

5. Dealer trades are tough right now unless they have something to trade the other dealer needs and not wants. There is just no inventory. Since I don’t need a new truck and just want one I went ahead and ordered a new Ranger. Already have everything ready to buy so it’s here when the truck arrives. My one off trick shocks on my Jeep are already retro fitted and sitting in my garage. My goal is to have a little 4x4 that does 0-60 in 5 flat but still has good street manners. I’ll still struggle with that 4 cyl sound though :-(

6. ck.mecha

ck.mecha Well-Known Member

There is a certain Ford dealer in Grager IA who will give you pricing $1000 off dealer invoice for any new custom order Ford.

They will also give you a written quote at that price to use at your local dealer to bargain.

I'm in the middle of it right now trying to buy an F150 501A. Dealer here has had it on the lot for over a month now and won't move on the price. I may be custom ordering exactly what I want at a better price and taking a flight to IA

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I know the dealer you're talking about in Iowa. The only problem with that store is they are super tiny. Could take them a long time to fill an order. That said, with inventory where it is right now, I wouldn't sell you a truck $1000 under invoice under any circumstance. I take the approach of "If you don't buy it, someone else will"....and that always holds true.

8. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

To me the relationship with a local dealer is worth money.
    When I lived in FL I made a good relationship with a service writer at the Ford dealer in NSB.
    They went above and beyond even though I didn't buy any vehicles from them.
    Unfortunately I didn't have any money to buy a vehicle from Kris when I lived in GA... :D

Kris87 likes this.