Sv650 Track/ Race bike $2,000 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Seif J, May 12, 2020.

1. Seif J

Seif J Active Member

Located in Piscataway, NJ 08854
    Cell phone( Text me): 551-237-6099
    Link to photos: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1weCTStVDI6ZW6PxF0iaklpbVaMYAR06W

I have come to the sad realization that I will not be riding track for the next couple years. . So I have tk sell the bike I had purchased for track. Bike is an sv650 Track bike/race bike originally from Qubec,Ca so NO TITLE. But it is a prettt unique bike as you won't find any down here with french writing on it.

Bike comes pretty much ready to ride at the track just needs a battery. Can be jumped for owner if needed.

Some parts bike has on it:
    Fox Shock
    Woodcraft rearsets
    Pretty rare hindle exhaust. Sounds awesome.
    Good dunlops on the tires
    Powdercoated wheels
    Stainless lines
    Might have emulators but did not refresh front forks like I wanted to so unsure.
    Good pads

Comes with some spares, a front stand and a rear stand. Also comes with part to do quick wheel changes(not sure what its called,sorry)

Some Background:
    I bought this bike from a good owner in NY near Canada he raced it in wera. He got it from the original owner in Qubec.

2. Seif J

Seif J Active Member

BUMP. Want to try and sell faster. Need the funds $1600

Razr likes this.
  3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Available?

4. Tim Allen

Tim Allen Member

Are you able to ship it? Cost?

5. Pablososa

Pablososa New Member

Im interested, is it still available

6. Seif J

Seif J Active Member

UPDATE and Price drop: Took on a few track days. Bike now had new battery and Brand new q3s. Dropping price to 1500 obo need to move houses and get rid of it so make me an offer.Thanks and Sorry if I didn't respond to any comments.

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Jesus Christ.

I might have to buy an SV I don't need........if anyone wants this but can't get to NJ in time, I can store the bike for ya.

8. Seif J

Seif J Active Member

Sold.

Deery888 likes this.