1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarence Saga continues...

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 1, 2019.

1. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I call bullshit on you adopting kids. Nobody would approve that with your history of violence, NOBODY.

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

That may very well be. But like I said, with 5 kids already, I wouldn’t need or want to.

3. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Yeah but you just lied, liar.

4. Robby-Bobby

Lol what did I lie about? I can absolutely go and try or apply or whatever the process is to adopt kids in Florida. You playing the Clarence game of trying to trap me and talk in circles?

5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

"I can go adopt kids in Florida" That is a lie.

6. Robby-Bobby

That’s not a lie whatsoever.
    And my history of violence?

Look up my record? I have ZERO felonies. None.

So no, you can take your obtuse ass somewhere else until you’re a judge you don’t have any sort of info regarding me adopting any kids.

You’re pulling a Clarence to a “T”

7. BC

BC Well-Known Member

"
    Hey guys, I know there is a deal against spamming, but since the dates dont conflict with WERA races, I wanted to let you know about a project i've been working on for actual several years and just yesterday, got the greenlight.
    Basically, its a complete motorsports event for shitty cars and bikes.

The main attraction is the actual SweatHogg Grand Prix. I am literally billing it as the most prestigious international world championship event in Northwest, Fl.

Its a 2 hour endurance race using 5 Flags Speedway on their infield road course/Supermoto course(no jumps, no dirt).
    Its basically a small version of Daytona. Come off the banking in turn1 go through the road course get back on the banking in turn3 blah blah blah.

The cars must be shitty front wheel drive 4 cylinder and must be all stock.

We are capping the entries at 40 cars. $100 entry fee. No suspension adjustments, and no performance of any kind.

As for the Ninjettes, I am going to put up a $500 to win 20 lap race. There will be payouts to 5th place. All cash and it will be also billed as something really funny.

There will also be a few other classes for mini's and Supermotos and will get a schedule posted shortly.

Just want to make sure yall keep your schedules cleared for Jan3 and remember that there will most likely be Motogp scouts in attendance."

And yes, this event is 100% serious.

But dont bring a nice "race" car or ill have my tech guys burn it down in tech in front of you.

You said this event was not yours..........another lie.

Your guys are two peas in a pod........both lying so much you cant remember half of them. Get some fucking help!

Razors Edge likes this.
  8. Robby-Bobby

Well seeing as it’s run and owned and promoted by 5Flags speedway and I’m a helper. So no, that’s out a lie. I absolutely helped them with a lot of things but I don’t expect a car race guy to sign into WERA.

I guess since Emily does a lot of the running of WERA events she is owner too with your fucked up logic?

9. Robby-Bobby

“Thanks fuckers. I'm trying to pass along the suck to someone else, but would prefer it to have some front brakes just in case they use them.”

How very “Clarence” of you.
    Let me just sell a bike with no brakes and pass it along to the next guy.

Next time you wanna throw stones make sure you’re not in a fucking glass house you fuck.

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

If I were Rob I would smash Clarence's face in. Period.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If you were Clarence you’d smash your own face in and blame it on Rob, and send 6 year old text messages about a goiter to back your story up.

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

My post was for info on how to fix the brakes douche......before I sell it"the suck". You will have to do better than that.

Razors Edge likes this.
  13. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

I see the WERA Board is just as Faggoty as ever.

Look at this shit.

El Cubano, Phl218 and shakazulu12 like this.
  14. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Did anybody else just read the last ten pages backward to try and figure out what is going on ?

Pretty sure this thread lowered my credit score by at least 75 points.

Thread needs a cliff notes version.

People that take screenshots and save them are about 1 level above child predators to me.

Phl218 likes this.
  15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Why do people still use the word "faggot" in its various forms? I mean seriously. It sounds so childish. If you're going to insult someone, man up and call em a fucking cunt, a nuclear douche missile, or a royal assclown. Get brutal, creative, or both. But calling someone a faggot is akin to saying "oh yea?!?! well your face is stupid!" It just doesn't have any bite to it and seriously lacks creativity.

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Holy shit! This fuckery is contagious! I'm putting on rubber gloves before I come back. I might drink a little bleach just to be safe.

mastermind likes this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

ICANTSTOPREADINGTHISSHITMYIQHASDROPPED50POINTSANDIWANTTOGOOUTANDPUNCHAPUPPYJESUSHCHRISTONAPOPCICKLESTICK!

Shenanigans likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, huh?

Even with all of the delays we've had my attorney won't cost John 10k when has has to pay our fees.

And did you seriously just pull the I'm telling your mama on you thing? Oh my lord.... :crackup:

MR52 and Shenanigans like this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

oh, shit, Mongo is back. He's gonna be bringing back old shit for the next five pages non-stop. :crackup:

badmoon692008 and Shenanigans like this.
  20. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Welp 19 more pages by midnight.