1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALLOWEEN DRAWING FOR THE CUSTOM BB LEATHERS TOMORROW

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Oct 30, 2019.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

well the day is almost here. there is still time to PAYPAL or VENMO your donation to [email protected] to get into the drawing AND to get 10% off any work you have done at BARNACLE BILL'S . We have almost reached the total that was stolen from them . Help us meet those that goal and help those kids. we'll still be putting tickets in the bucket until 5:00 pm est tomorrow right up until the Halloween pizza party for the kids and the drawing for the custom BB Leathers . come on and get on in there we are so close! thanks to all b bill and darethea

Dom17 likes this.
  2. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

I sent some money by PayPal today but did not put any note about what is was for, will I still be included in raffle?

3. barnacle bill

yes you will both the paypal and the venmo account are just for this drawing. thanks, b bill and darethea

4. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

Drawing is getting close!
    How did we do getting to the goal?

5. barnacle bill

we did well . we were aiming for 5k and raised 4.585.00 was raised . Dylan Davis is the lucky winner and I will be contacting him soon as Kim sends me his email address . thanks to all that donated and I will post video of the drawing over on facebook. thanks again b bill and darethea

JBall and vfrket like this.