If you think trying to enforce the laws on immigration is wrong?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by K51000, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Of course there won't be more laws passed, and more liberty lost cause that never happens when the government tries to fix anything. But hey who needs liberty as long as mommy/daddy can keep us safe and care for us cradle to grave. Why is everyone so scared of freedom?

cpettit likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Because “less government” is working so well...

You do realize that protecting the sovereignty of our country and enforcing its borders actually does fall under the responsibilities granted to the federal government by the constitution... :Poke:

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

And it does nothing to inhibit or reduce the freedom of the citizens of the U.S.

K51000 likes this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Enforcing the borders actually enhances the freedom of Americans. All the taxes collected to pay for illegals benefits impinges on freedom, further billions are spent to educate illegal spawn thus more freedom confiscated.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Get back to me when you are able to make any sort of coherent statement and point. It’s so convenient how you ignore the rights of the people to expect protection towards a sovereign country.

Toke toke pass.

@cpettit nice bitch liking his comment. LOL.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's easy to just be cynical, solutions require work.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Can we pay the illegals $3 an hour to do it?

8. In Your Corner

They're illegal, not stupid.

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's not good you moved to where it's legal to smoke more :crackup:

WoD is stupid but it does need to happen for some drugs no matter what. Pot isn't an issue as much as opioids and the like.

Welfare state ain't going nowhere.

The wall idea isn't all that expensive or all that stupid. It will never prevent all crossings, duh. It will however make it harder and there is nothing at all wrong with that. I have no idea where the hell you're getting more government and more spending or even wanting a repub in control. Hence the comment referring to your mental state while stoned all the time :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How is a wall limiting my liberty?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Duuuude....that's my skull!!!!

MachineR1 likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

badmoon692008 and auminer like this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Somewhere in my attic are some Jobs I bought in, like, 1994. I wonder if they would just turn to dust if I tried to roll a fatty with them...

14. In Your Corner

15. In Your Corner

16. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

Are those the ones with no glue? Ya know, so it’s an all natural experience, no harmful by products and all that?

Inquiring minds want to know what happens if you use them 25 years later :p

Yes, this is a challenge should you choose to accept it, post up those results!

17. Ganja Dude

Walls are better to keep people in than they are at keeping people out. Any government project always requires more government, more bureaucracy, and projects are always millions if not billions more than the original amount quoted when it comes to government. But hey according to most here I'm just stoned and stupid, so lets not pay attention to anything other than Trump getting his symbol while we lose more liberty.

18. Ganja Dude

Opioids you mean the current addiction created by legal drugs that are prescribed to people. Funny how that addiction got even worse once we controlled all the poppy fields in Afghan, but again what the F do I know. Why does the WoD need to happen? What say should the government have in what free people ingest in their own bodies? Do you own yourself or does the government own you? In case you forgot this country was founded on liberty, not the government controlling people's lives. Anytime a repub is in control so called conservatives no longer care about increased debt or spending, that is only a bad thing when dems are in control to the repubs, the dems never care about spending or debt, the repubs claim to until they can do something about it and all they do is spend even more.

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

What are you even talking about?

Are you saying cocaine and the like need to be legal?

Who are these "conservatives" you're talking about? Seems that most on here have repeatedly voiced their concern with government spending.

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Willie Nelson is gonna legalize it when he gets elected in 2024!!!!!