Daniel P's Dad

Discussion in 'General' started by nuke529, May 3, 2004.

1. nuke529

nuke529 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to check and see if Daniel and his Dad were doing ok. Daniel's dad had his finger cut off in the garage on Sunday. Got caught in the sprocket. It was a terrible thing for Daniel and his Dad. Daniel did go out and race and finished second.

It was pretty emotional for both. Daniel your a great kid.. keep your chin up and we will see you at VIR. Hope your Dad is doing ok.. He was pretty tough too!!

Cindy

2. Parkerson

Parkerson Kabahm

Thanks, He's doing good. He got his thumb fixed and it will be working right again. They sewed it back on right and it will heal up. It really did screw my day up. I couldn't even think straight on the track cause I was soooooooooooooooo..... woried about my dad. But hopefully every thing will come out good. I'm praying for it.

Thanks

3. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Daniel, tell your dad we'll be praying for him.

4. Parkerson

Parkerson Kabahm

Thanks

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ouch! It hurts just thinking about it. Glad your dad is going to recover.

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Daniel, what the hell happened to you guys down there? I miss one race and everything goes all to hell. Tell your Dad to heal up.

7. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

I was wondering what happened when you mentioned that at the awards ceremony. You looked upset. Almost got me upset.
    Keep your chin up.
    Jerry, heal quickly. See you guys soon!

8. R Rahn

R Rahn re-Member

That was rough weekend for T-bone racing. Heal up soon Jerry and Josh.

9. USMCR6

USMCR6 Devil Dog

Daniel... sorry to hear about the bad news at Nashville, and the more bad news at Nashville, hang in there man... seems like we all had a pretty rough weekend.

Just for further heads up... you know that R6 that you want from me? Well, have your dad PM me, as I will be needing his fiberglass fabrication services when I see you guys next time. She went off the track at Tally this weekend and thought she was a Jet-Ski for a min, so we'll be needing a piece of my lower attached :Puke: Anyway, take care and I will look forward to hearing from you guys soon. Josh will be back home tonight.

10. Parkerson

Parkerson Kabahm

Yeah this weekend was a Hell hole for us, T-Bone racing, and Josh. By the way, Happy birthday at the hospital Josh.

11. Parkerson

Parkerson Kabahm

We'll figure out bout the fiberglass. I'm fixing Josh's now and I'm changing the paint job. The target is getting removed!!!!!!

12. USMCR6

USMCR6 Devil Dog

Daniel... sorry to hear about the bad news at Nashville, and the more bad news at Nashville, hang in there man... seems like we all had a pretty rough weekend.

Just for further heads up... you know that R6 that you want from me? Well, have your dad PM me, as I will be needing his fiberglass fabrication services when I see you guys next time. She went off the track at Tally this weekend and thought she was a Jet-Ski for a min, so we'll be needing a piece of my lower attached :Puke: Anyway, take care and I will look forward to hearing from you guys soon. Josh will be back home tonight.

13. R Rahn

R Rahn re-Member

Did you say R6? I have quite a collection of R6 parts if anybody needs anything.

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Good idea. That target on the bike just sounds like bad mojo. :)

Hope your dad is doing well. My dad and I both race, so I understand the concern and worry that happens for both father and son.

:beer:

15. Dan Montgomery

Dan Montgomery Well-Known Member

Ouch!! Tell your Dad I hope he heals up okay.

16. V7 Jerry

V7 Jerry Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your dad Daniel, keep your head up and good job on still being able to go out and get 2nd place.

Hope you heal up fast Jerry!

17. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

holy crap! i am so sorry Jerry to here about your incident. that sucks!! I hope you are doing well soon. did you get the same drugs yhey gave me? cause mine make me forget everything. it is nice! take care!:beer:

18. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

good idea!!! i think just plain white or something would be good!