1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 NFL Bold Predictions

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Aug 1, 2018.

1. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

LAMAR!!!!

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You would have to be friends with Mark Biletnikoff my old teammate on FB. He has a friend that is a die hard Steelers fan.
    He keeps yapping about how good they are and that my Bears suck. So I told him to put up or shut up last year.
    Bet him $100. Looser donates to the AFF in the others name.
    When he lost the bet, he says he never agreed to it
    So that's where a lot of it comes from.
    Then there's my disgust with the rapist.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I love it. Just about every talking head took the Vikings over the Bears.
    Vegas must be bleeding from their ass. Line opened on Monday giving the Bears 6.
    I jumped on it as did just about every shark moving the line to 4.5 in 2 hours.
    Just keep dissing my boys . We love it :)

Scotty87 likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

The Ravens had to beat the Browns AND the refs last night to win. Worst crew of officials I think I've ever seen.

They'd call timeout on calls to confer with the league, and I SWEAR they were doing the, "Let's see what we can do
    on this call to give the Browns some help to allow the Steelers into the playoffs." Collinsworth isn't going to be happy
    letting Ben sleep in in January....he's going to have to get out of bed and kiss Ben on his way to the airport. They're winter lovin'
    69 morning sessions will have to wait until February.

Mayfield and Jackson is going to be a great rivalry for a LONG time in the AFC North. The Ravens FINALLY let go of their blind loyalty to
    Flacco. He's a nice guy...never done anything to embarrass the team or raped anyone, so I cannot knock his character...but just never been a fan of
    his lolly-gagging around on 2 minute offenses and just way too poor decision making. Jackson changes the entire game for the Ravens...no more
    run-run-pass-punt offensive series.....they do the old school ground and pound..dominate time of possession...kill the clock and score points.

I can see the Ravens making the AFC Championship....but making it to Atlanta's a stretch.

They've already beaten the Chargers...and it wasn't very close. Top 10 defenses are LA's kryptonite. The Pats make the playoffs every year be virtue of being
    in the completely weakest division in the NFL. The AFC East guarantees them minimum 5 wins before the season starts. They played 5 of 16 games against teams with a winning record this year, and no other team in their division even has a above .500 record. Whoooooooaaaa! Takes a LOT of pride to raise that Division Championship banner you won against a bunch of Div III college teams every year. Brady's old, Gronk's body is almost completely used up. Even if the Pats do for some miracle of miracles make it to Atlanta.....another victory for the NFC in 53.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

well the Giants were also 6.5 point favorites. I thought that was easy money too, but I don't bet against the Giants. I don't think much of the Bears ,well because they lost to the terrible Giants.

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

We also handed the Rams their asses. Nearly beat the Pats.
    The 49ers almost gave the Rams a game.
    Never bet against the Bears. And rarely bet on them seeing how shitty they've been against the spread until this year.
    Fangio is going to dial up a hurting for whomever the QB is.
    And keep in mind that the loss against Miami & NY came after a bye & mini bye.
    That's why I'm glad we did not get the 2 seed.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Red shirts. :D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well so far on black Monday 6 coaches fired.

9. 3twins

3twins Well-Known Member

That was a pathetic game by the Vikes to cap off a pathetic season.

Maybe next year. :crackup:

Go Bears.

MachineR1 and G Dawg like this.
  10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yep. Lewis is out in Cincy.

11. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Do coordinators count? Falcons fired all 3

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I’d be surprised if Lewis cared. I think he had stopped enjoying his job.

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

shocker.....

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well looks like I'm not betting on this game.
    Bears are now favored by 6.
    I was hopping they would be underdogs :)

15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Sure but the Browns were 1-31 last 2 years...they don’t win 7 games without Mayfield. QB is the hardest position to play.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Looking at this season, one would think that the hardest position is kicker.

noles19, dtalbott and G Dawg like this.
  17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You got that right. parkey-bum.jpg

MachineR1 likes this.
  18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

PSHHH... even my grandpa could kick in the NFL...

[​IMG]

Razr and roy826ex like this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

they also paid top dollar for a receiver and had like 2 other 1st round picks. he didn't score 100 points in a game by himself.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah