Expert/Novice

Discussion in 'General' started by Geoff Doyer, Apr 10, 2004.

1. CUDA

CUDA Well-Known Member

Kids that can barely dribble. Hmmm.

As in ALL sports, the top of the lower ranks will be better than most of the upper ranks.

If you think you can't win a worthy Am title then go expert. Spend the time getting better there. I have no problem with that. But I hate when guys go expert and assume their white plates make them faster. They think that if they put the Yellow plates back on it would be so easy to just go down and win.

WRONG

Maybe you did get top five in the region, but that means little. I am sure Eddie values his national title and there are VERY FEW experts who could have stopped him from getting it. If I win the national this year (not that I will but it is my goal) I will value that a lot more than getting some 5ths or whatever in expert and it will be just as hard or harder. I personally think it should be a lot harder to get a white plate. The way they do it now it doesn't mean a whole lot, and I think Am titles still do.

2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I wasn't around for GLRRA but I heard plenty of bitching thrown towards it. This will be my first year racing.

Yep, that was me in the garage, I talked with your dad for a bit.

#249 Well-Known Member

Re: Why worry just ride!

My thoughts exactly. Just confirms my initial impression of you
    :beer:

4. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

yes ask doug houge:Poke:

5. The CHAD

The CHAD Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Why worry just ride!

So what are you sayin, that Im not really the dick that you thought I was! :beer:

6. Handicapped Racer

Re: Re: Re: Why worry just ride!

Oh yes you are a dick no doubt there!:Poke:

no really i think your a dick!:D

#249 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Why worry just ride!

:eek:

:bow:

8. The CHAD

The CHAD Well-Known Member

Kirk did you hear anything, I thought I heard someones mouth goin but I could be wrong.:Poke:

9. Handicapped Racer

it was me me me me terrance me me me me !

10. motorcycleman

motorcycleman Well-Known Member

about white plates

The only way to improve and go faster is to follow faster guys and the quicker you get your white plates the teaching begins. I have only a couple of 2 place novice finishes and some 3rds and there is nothing i want more than to win a race, but i also want to improve, so in order to get better i hope to get my white plates this year. If pay outs are what you're looking for i suggest looking into endurance racing to get some pay outs cause the experts looked really stacked at Jennings with Larry Pegram winning, Mike Smith, Mark Junge, Tray Battie, Jocobi, and need i say anymore AMA guys..............So when you recieve those white plates racing school begins......................