Trailer / Gear / Stands / Etc For Sale

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by SalKhan, Jul 30, 2018.

1. SalKhan

SalKhan Well-Known Member

I’m throwing everything into one listing to make it a little easier to manage. Recently picked up an enclosed trailer that came with a bunch of decent stuff that I just don’t need.

To keep it relatively neat and not have 40 pictures embedded in this thread, all pictures can be viewed here:
    https://1drv.ms/f/s!AvOao1F5QbC5hahn9_-f9nHscWHNjQ
    If for some reason it asks you sign up, you should be able to skip or cancel. If you have any issues, definitely let me know.

I live in zip 17972. I would love to do local pickups and/or deliveries for as many of the items as possible but can ship most of them. I just might need a little extra time as I travel 3-5 days a week for work. Also, some of these are larger and/or heavier in size so shipping might be a little more than usual. All prices do not include shipping. Shipping the stands and tires might be tricky/expensive.

Email is a great way to get in touch with me as I don’t always catch thread update notifications right away: sal.a.khan at gmail.com

Let me know if you have any questions! I can get more pictures by request. All prices negotiable

If anyone is interested in everything all at once, I’ll consider $2800’ish for everything listed (and maybe some more as I find them).

3-Bike Trailer:
    Lightweight. Axle re-grease and new tires last spring. Spare wheel and custom aluminum loading ramp.
    $1500. Can deliver.

Dainese Kirishima R Suit, Size 56, light use, great shape: $400

Dainese Boot, Unsure of model, Size 44, Good Shape: $100

Heroic SP-R Pro gloves, Size 13, very good shape: $150

Nexx Carbon XR2 Helmet, Medium, size 20 pads, excellent shape. Small scratch on bottom of visor. Comes with additional clear visor. Note: It is missing the lining connectors for some reason but they can be purchased here: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/nexx-xr2-xt1-xd1-lining-connectors for under $10 and other places I’m sure: $325

Alpinestar Back Protector, slightly older model but in excellent shape. This model does not have the shoulder straps: $75

Like New Pit-Bull TRS Pin Set F0075J-000. J Pins. Fits Honda CBR600RR ('07-'15): $75
    Like New Pit-Bull TRS Pin Set F0075AM-000. AM Pins. Fits Honda CBR600 F4/F4i, VTR1000 ('98-'05), CBR900RR ('96-'99): $70
    (If you happen to need both pins above I’ll do them both for $125)

Generic Front Stand, Orange, it works: $30. Because of the size I probably won’t be able to ship this item.

MotoStance M-1 and M-6 stands: $50 each or both for $80. Because of the size I probably won’t be able to ship this item.

Moto-D Tire Warmers, Dual Temp, 120 / 180-190 size, with case. Good shape: $200

Dunlop Q3 set, 120/70 190/55, New: $200
    Bridgestone S20 set, 120/70 190/55, new: $175
    Take all 4 for $325

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  2. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Dainese suit - is this yours and if so roughly what is your height/weight? If it came with a package you recently bought I guess you won't know..

3. mkolankowski

mkolankowski Well-Known Member

Pics of the moto d warmers to 9738009100 please

4. SalKhan

Sadly I do not know. The gentleman who wore it was in what I would call "Cross-fit shape" if that makes sense? And said it was snug but comfortable!

And not sure if you need the rest but if you wanted to snag all the gear for sale at once I'll make you a great deal!

5. SalKhan

Hello sir! They MIGHT be sold but if not, I will gladly send more!

6. SalKhan

The MotoStance Stands are Sold! (wish I could edit the original post?)

7. mkolankowski

mkolankowski Well-Known Member

Ok please let me know

8. SalKhan

Tire Warmers Sold!

9. SalKhan

New Pit-Bull TRS Pin Set F0075J-000. J Pins SOLD!

10. SalKhan

Trailer Price Drop to $1300!

11. SalKhan

Nexx Helmet Sold
    Dainese Leathers Sold

12. ambar

ambar Member

gloves - size 13 is XXL ?

13. SalKhan

I'm going to double check the tag tonight or tomorrow morning but I just looked at they're sizing chart and you're right. Unfortunately they're not my gloves (the gear came with the enclosed trailer I bought) so I don't have much of a reference. I'll have more details shortly.

14. SalKhan

Gloves - SOLD
    All Tires - SOLD
    Boots - SOLD

Trailer drop to $1100.
    AM Pins Still Available
    Back Protector Pins Still Available
    Generic Stand Still available

Just as a reminder I'll be able to respond quicker via email: [email protected] - I don't always get PM notifications for some reason.