1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

real or b.s. ?

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by jimgl3, May 27, 2018.

1. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

boxcrash likes this.
  2. uacko

uacko Well-Known Member

It was created on 2017-03 and expires on 2019-03 for what is worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Wouldn’t surprise me if it were legit... I remember scorpion deals just like that about 5/6years ago... lots of wholesalers and dealers then..

4. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I wonder if they bought out old stock and are clearing it out. I’d be concerned with the build dates

5. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

Interesting. I can’t speak to the authenticity of the site. But I bought the below Bautista helmet from TJ last year for $135 (less than what it is offered at on the site). I have to say I like it better than my Shoei. The air fit system is great and it feels lighter too. The helmet from RD had a build date from the previous year.

http://www.buyscorpionhelmets.com/s...ta-integral-road-multicolor-helmets-p-38.html

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yep....

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

What is the date in it?

8. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

TJ Riders Discount should buy up the stock of EXO2000 helmets and sell them. If they had them again at $135.00 I would buy another as I like mine a lot!

rafa and boxcrash like this.
  9. IronCactus

10. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

kind of jumping track, but why do all the best looking helmets go to Europe and we get the blah looking ones?

11. IronCactus

You have sophisticated eurotrash sensibilities!

12. jimgl3

jimgl3 Well-Known Member

ended up buying a Kabuto from motorcycle closeouts. good folk. bad ass lid!