1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remembering Nicky Hayden

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Jul 8, 2017.

1. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

At the beginning of the 17 season, I sent my license renewal in, as I have every year since I stopped racing in 13. I requested my usual 610 since it's my area code and I'm PA proud and it has always been my race number. I like to support the club and I'd love to think I'll have the opportunity to race again at some point.

My mail didn't make it to CCS HQ in time and someone else procured expert 610. CCS called me to tell me 610 was taken and while I was a little disappointed, I asked what two digit numbers were available. When they got to 69, I told them I'd take it.

I will absolutely make sure my renewal is in ahead of time, every time. Forever. I'm positive that I'm nowhere near a fitting homage, but I can promise that the race license that sits in my wallet from now on with my name and #69 on it will always be one of my prized roadracing possessions.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I recently found some pics I took at Daytona 2002.

DSC00543.JPG

Attached Files:

sharkattack, stk0308, TLR67 and 2 others like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

4. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

418, Razr and AndyR1 like this.
  6. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

I'll have to have a look I some boxes to see if I have old hard drives with photos on Nicky that I took.

Razr likes this.
  7. ow01

ow01 Well-Known Member

8. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member