1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Clinton Witness Down

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Feb 12, 2018.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

So on top of trying to make the uranium deal a conspiracy by the Clintons, now people who weren't even on a plane are being used as evidence of more conspiracy?

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I thought this was a 4chan hoax?

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I'm very skeptical that this is true. But if it is, it should be easy to google search and find out. There will be a trail of info, he's a CFO of a company. Obituaries? Local News stories? There will be a record if it's true. Hell, look the guy up on linked in or the company website and call his office. EDIT: nevermind, I guess he's Russian. It might be harder to verify.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s why I put that disclaimer in. You just never know anymore. I think half (or more) of the stuff you read online is knowingly false and planted so when you share or cite it, you’re automatically discredited and any argument you have is invalidated.

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

We need to do this right. Turn it over to Mueller so he can take a year or so investigating whether or not it's a false story. He can figure it out fer sure. :)

cav115 likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Better late than never.