1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurance/House people - HUGE claim...

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jan 17, 2018.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He needs to step up to the fromunda cheese :D

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I’m pretty sure Dave is the only one in here that steps UP to fromunda. :D

Steeltoe likes this.
  3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

If you were looking for ideas for the bathroom reno...

Attached Files:

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Can anyone, anybody imagine having to work on Broome's house? With him watching? Jesus H Krist this will be the fastest repair ever cause they gone be sick o his particular ass!

"That nail is .03mm shallow. Rip it out. Do it over."

*Holding a laser level*
    "This stack of boards is uneven. Dafuq is wrong with you people!?"

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

My brother had a house built quite a few years back, and he used to stop by every day after work with a can of red spray paint to mark all the work he wanted to be ripped out and done right. The quality of the work improved right quick.

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Meh. I'd get his candy ass in line, and have him supplying donuts and lunch by day 2.

7. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

The contractor will start and finish during a month while Broome is away for work. He'll never know how many uneven things are buried in the walls. Mismatched wires and screws everywhere. :crackup:

badmoon692008 and BigBird like this.
  8. Trev230EX

Trev230EX Put me in coach

One more big vote for an independent adjuster to handle your case. Three years ago a good client of mine had a large house fire. $2 million dollar home and a $1mil property claim stacked on top. State Farm was the insurance company. The independent's fee was worth way more after it was all said and done. Yes, they had to go through every single item in that house and fight for the real value of clothing and everything else. 6 kids!

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn that's cruel. This fool will never sleep if that happens. He'd eventually flip out and tear all the walls open just to be sure lol.

omatter34 likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Nah.

He'd have every moment workers were on site livestreamed and DVR'd.

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:crackup: I can’t help but picture Broome sitting in Africa yelling at his computer as he’s ordering up a new cam system with a mic/speaker so he can critique in real time while he’s away.

12. No.

I’ve already told them. I expect daily reports. I want to know what was accomplished that day, and what is planned for the next day...with pictures of everything throughout the entire process.

And when I’m at work, I want the daily reports emailed to me.

13. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Did you already pick your contractor to do the rebuild?

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh yeah.

Keep acting up, and I'll add coffee to the list.

15. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

That should go over well. I'm just going to go ahead and let you know, Everyday you get updated pictures and you see a workers back in the pictures that his balls are resting on something on yours, just as a little pay back......:Poke::D

badmoon692008, ChemGuy and BigBird like this.
  16. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i would just send him stock photos of model homes every day off zillow

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

That sounds like the absolute worst boss I ever had in my life. She made me hate Sunday nights, knowing I had to show up on Monday morning.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Is it possible to get drywall screws with all different kinds of heads, hex, torx, flat, hell even a robertson? I mean, how would you know they're different when they're mudded over? Damn that would tough, always wondering about that......

:)

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. No.