1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyer Beware: Frank Babuska Sr

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducti89, May 21, 2016.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Do you actually think that comparatively less money owed makes you less of a jerk?

MikeB68 likes this.
  2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

So in your reality, it is acceptable to further your education at the expense of your own child? You are one delusional immoral SOB for that kind of attitude. I see this kind of neglect of children on a regular basis as a public school administrator and I usually call the Office of Children's Services to report abuse and neglect. This is just selfishness to the highest degree. It is kind of like putting a 10 year old into the wall in go karts, except is in real life and can permanently damage children. You are a scumbag for cheating others and stealing from racers, but that is at least against adults and not your own child.

You suck in so many ways!!!

3. Me too. :crackup:

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  4. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

Yep whatever y'all say ......

5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Not bad. Mongo should start charging a monthly pay-per-view subscription for this one and just retire in richness. :D

badmoon692008 and Banditracer like this.
  6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Hanging Chad?

7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

A3B316CD-4E21-46C7-8D7E-2475A5AAAFF7.jpeg

8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i know you are, but... what am i?

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

May need to to pay off the deadbeat dad thief's and the shitty plumber's judgments...

masshole likes this.
  10. chwolfe

chwolfe Well-Known Member

So you have heard of me.

Robin172 likes this.
  11. JustaNobody

JustaNobody Well-Known Member

the ones that wanna run their mouths behind the key board can come see me in person , I'm sure I'll be at a few rounds next year but I'm done arguing with the idiots on here .

Mongos statement was wrong , more proof

My GFs daughter , might as well be mine since she's 8 and I'm the only man that's ever really been in her life . Her "daddy" has paid maybe $400 in 8 years gets put on a seek work order about 5 times a year , never been in jail only been to court once but the difference is I won't let her push the issue because there's really no point in fighting over the $25 a month he's made to pay since he's like 27 and has 5 maybe 6 kids and takes care of none of them . She don't need him her DAD is right here

Y'all think you know me over some BS but REALLY don't have a clue at all but carry on with the shit talking or shut up man up and come see me

12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Hanging. Not hung. :Poke:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which statement? Be specific please, and remember the Ohio laws regard child support are easy to find ;)

You taking care of someone elses child means nothing in a conversation about you not paying your bills...

14. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

If what we're saying is wrong, tell us what is wrong.

Here's what was asked previously...looking for your side of the story.

Did she give you close to $3k in multiple installments? If not, how much?
    Did you tell her it was almost done when in fact it wasn't? The text saying 'almost done' and the pics from when the police retrieved it don't seem to align.
    Did your son give her $100?
    Did she loan you$200 for something having nothing to do with the bike?
    Did you use her trailer without her permission?
    Other than new tires and a rough paint job, what did you do to her bike over the course of 9 months?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Stop asking him questions. He said he was done here. Several times.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's another way to do it, maybe I'll try that. I've just been saying fuck it and skipping a few pages once in a while. :D

17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Genius

Shenanigans likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Stop ripping other people off and pay what you rightfully owe others. Simple.

Oh and stop blaming others for your own issues and circumstances.

I think I might place a call into Mid Ohio as well. Just because.

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup:

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Can you PLEASE check you PMS