1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ride - video game

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Aug 17, 2016.

1. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

I believe it's released elsewhere in the world, and again, USA got a delayed release. I think the last I checked it was due at the end of the year.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

PS3/PS4 and Xbox 1 are not region locked.....you can order it from UK eBay if that is the case. I've done this many times through the years. In fact, I picked up Ride v1.0 months before it actually released in the US.

Although, when I look on Amazon it doesn't say anything about it not being available yet.
    https://www.amazon.com/Ride-2-PS4/d...TF8&qid=1477577598&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+ride+2

3. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

I did that for Motogp15 and it was fine, but I don't think you can play online with a euro copy, can you?

Maybe it's game specific. I think Motogp15 online leagues were blocked for me

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

This is my problem with getting the game early. It's fine if you want to beat it yourself, but then why go to a bar race in the first place

5. As an FYI - you can pre-order Ride 2 on Amazon and they will ship it when available. IIRC it said middle of Feb.

On Ride (1) Ive gotten "Gold" on everything with the "regular" bikes, im just finishing up the Pro Circuit now where you are basically racing WSBK machines (235hp, completely modded, etc).

I wonder if Ride 2 will have the new version of the R1.

It is really cool how the settings that work on my Panigale work on the game. Like ive got to go as soft as possible on the rear shock and really stiff on the front.

The problem is that it accelerates SO hard that it is difficult to ride. The only track it is the best bike for is the one where you are in the middle of the desert and there are so many corners with no time between them. It changes directions quickly and jumps off corners with all the torque.

Aside from that one track, I've won more Pro Circuit races on the RSV4.

6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ill kick your ass!!!!:Poke::D

7. Bunke10

Bunke10 Well-Known Member

Not sure why the "Day One Edition" comes out in mid-February. The standard release of the game has been out for a few months now (at least on PC?)

Ride 2 does have the R1M if that's what you're talking about.

And yeah the superbikes aren't the easiest to ride. 30-40% throttle for the first 3 seconds out of a corner before WOT.

8. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Is Ride 2 available on Steam?

9. Bunke10

Sure is.

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

And the challenge has been thrown down! He skipped the triple-dog dare and went straight to ass-kicking.

11. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Do you use xbox controllers when you play on the pc

12. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I got the skills, to pay the bills!!!!!:crackup::rock:

13. Bunke10

Yeah the Xbox controller works. Not sure why but sometimes if you slide the rear the controller won't stop vibrating until you completely stop the bike for a few seconds.

14. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

do you customize the buttons on the controller or use it as is.

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Damn didn't even know about ride 1 or 2. GF bought me a PS4 for xmas and it's pretty much jut eating used to play her workout dvds lol. I'm gonna pick up ride 1 today.

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I bought the VR46 game a couple days ago and it had a ad in it for Ride2. Is it going to be online play also?

17. VR46 is fun but I lost interest pretty quick. I found the game to either be incredibly easy or incredibly difficult.

18. I got the VR46 game last week and forgot about it. It is still sitting in the box in the closet.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There are places around the world where people like you were the spark that ignited revolutions. :crackup:

20. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

1st world Broome problems. Probably fell behind a case of water.

Potts N Pans likes this.