Petition for CMRA Board Member Recall

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer997, Apr 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Badazzmurican

Badazzmurican Active Member

Hellz yeah, Clarence is the best Uncle evah!

Rising likes this.
  2. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

AHA! I thought I recognized el ass hat.......

3. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Also to "Ben's" point I suppose you can borrow whatever picture you want for an avatar.
    I was on the CMRA forum looking at a thread about gloves and noticed an avatar that looked similar to "Ben's". Same bike and number but his name wasn't Ben.
    Not that it's a big deal or that I care... Troll away but please be clever, it's much more entertaining that way.

G 97 likes this.
  4. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I almost signed up for CMRA today to race at Putnam this weekend but they wouldn't just let me race. They make you sign up to do the track day to. I don't want to do the trackday. 5 laps of practice is all I need, race then start drinking beer.

Metalhead likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Really? I wonder when they started mandating this. They didn't do it in the past or at least when I raced with them. Seems a bit silly.

6. grasshopper

You know what... I'm getting CMRA and MCRA mixed up. My bad. It's MCRA that's racing at Putman this weekend. But yea you can't just sign up for the race. You have to do the trackday.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

You should ask Mongo to have WERA race at Putnam.:D

8. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I was just getting ready to call you on that . Those Texas boys can't find Indiana on the map . :D

9. grasshopper

Mongo can WERA race at Putnam? :)

V5 Racer and G 97 like this.
  10. grasshopper

Not hard to mix them up if you've never raced with either.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why would they want to?:D

12. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

MCRA is great, but it is pretty much a track day with a few races at lunch the last I knew.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure, if they have new owners :D

14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Classic thread jack

I'm going to need 10 Puntang signatures to get this thread back on the right track

15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Ugh, this thread just went from possibly very entertaining (and maybe even useful at the same time) to very annoying. Not sure I understand trolls, but if you're gonna do it, why act so childish? Hurling 4th grade insults and ending everything with an exclamation? Come on man, at least bitch like an adult.

TLR67 likes this.
  16. Badazzmurican

...but you get me excited...I mean really excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

We should all applaud Ben. It can't be easy to race given his ... I believe "cognitive disabilities" is the proper pc term.

Ben, I don't care if you lick windows, take the special bus, or occasionally pee on yourself ... You hang in there, sunshine. You're friggin special.

joec likes this.
  18. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Dude's almost as annoying as the flat Earth guy in the SpaceX thread.

V5 Racer likes this.
  19. Badazzmurican

My bus is short and yellow, and I love it. I can hear the applause now

20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It's 2016 and neither Eddie or I brought Putnam. Damn we'really getting old.

And the gravy insult was just crazy. Clip Mongo's jugular and it's 50/50 Yuengling and Cincinnati 3 way, with onions.