1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMB Transponder MyLaps X X2 Flex 260 BIKE

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by sirthomas80, Mar 14, 2016.

1. sirthomas80

sirthomas80 Well-Known Member

New, Never Registered and ready to shiped.

1yr - $160 shipped USPS 1st class
    2yr - $219 Shipped USPS 1st class
    5yr - $359 Shipped USPS 1st class

Priority mail is $3 more. and takes 2-3 days

This is for an X2 Transponder, and comes with the membership as well for the years you'd like. You can renew after the time is up for 100, 169, or 299 depending how long you want to go for. Renting is usually $30 a day at most places, so save some money. The X2 will work with the LINK system they are designing and is already up and functional at Barber and other places. This work with CAR and BIKE, and WERA, CRA, AHRMA, and what ever you guys run over there in CA along with many others. The X2 is compatible with all AMB systems that previously ran the X 260 generation, which is officially phased out and not longer available. This is the replacement. Questions, 920.850.4000 . They are now charged with USB cables and can plug into any car USB or home cell phone USB charger. If you want the .5 amp DC and AC USB cargers, it's $5

Attached Files:

2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

To be clear.. I can use this instead of a regular AMB 260 without issues? Like as a direct replacement..

3. sirthomas80

Yes, this is what has replaced the 260.

4. sirthomas80

So, you own it, it's not a rent or a lease. The membership is for MyLaps.com.

5. zman-scm

zman-scm Well-Known Member

Got it today
    Thanks !

6. sirthomas80

Awesome. Have 1 5yr ready to ship, and one 2 yr. Heading to NOLA for the weekend with AHRMA. Note, X2 transponders are compatible with all decoders (system in place at the tracks). Seems to be confusion because X2 decoder (system used at the track to read transponders) will not read the old red ones though. So, that's why everyone was upgraded to the X2, because in a couple years, the Red Flex will not be able to be renewed, and the red will not be able to be picked up if the track/race organization uses X2 decoders. Ex. A DVD (transponder) bill play in the Blu Ray Player (decoder) But a DVD player (decoder) will not pick up a Blu Ray (transponder).

7. sirthomas80

Ready to ship :)

8. Lestat537

Lestat537 Active Member

Looking for a 5 year. Still have one available?

9. Lestat537

Lestat537 Active Member

sirthomas80 took care of me

10. sirthomas80

Glad I could help :)

11. sirthomas80

12. jboylan

jboylan Member

Not sure I totally understand, does the transponder still function without the subscription? Or do you have to have an active subscription in order to race

13. sirthomas80

You have to have an active subscription to access MyLaps online. As far as the decoder picking up one that has expired, I'm not sure, but I would say yes, you would need to have a subscription for that to be on the safe side.

14. Brandon Persell

Brandon Persell New Member

$45-$50 to transfer used transponders into your name on mylaps.com

15. sirthomas80

Transfer the
    To transfer the lifetime transponders? These transponders have never been registered and are new in box. They do not require any transfer fee.

16. sirthomas80

1 5yr left ready to ship. MyLaps back ordered for 2 weeks. Let me know 9208504000