1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 MotoGP predictions.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

You have a lot of hopes don't you Jedb !

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Stoner gonna come to a few races, be fast in first practice, win some races, and make some uccios cry because, well, he's the fastest rider ever and winning again on the Ducati will give people more excuses:)

Love it

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Lots of guys will race bikes, some will win races, and fans of the rest will complain that their rider was robbed. And the Brits will still believe that Smith is the next Sheene

4. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

I had the privilege of being at that race, everyone went nuts! I like to think because no one likes George...

Steeltoe likes this.
  5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

yes, i do.

I *really* want to see Stoner/Marquez/J-Lo in a triple dice for a couple of races.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

^^THIS^^

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

• MM93 back with the #1 Plate at the end
    • The CEO will finish 2nd
    • Suzuki will make it on the box in a dry race
    • CS27 on top the box in Phillip Island
    • I'm still a Uccio, but what happened last year as really took the shine off. I would have rather him finish 10th for the last 2 years than look like a moron for the last 2 races.

8. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

o_OWhat are you guys talking about ? Everything I read , said Stoner's not racing , not even wild cards . :confused:

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Some will win. Some will lose. Some were born to sign the blues.
    Oh the speculation threads never end. They go on and on and on and on.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's like 10 degrees outside. We have to keep occupied somehow :D

11. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

As a Rossi fan I predict he will come out expecting to do well immediately and have a hard time. From there I expect his motivation to be gone and for him to fade from glory.

I hope I'm wrong.

12. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Nah, Jlo has 3 titles to go with the hatred of the MotoGP fanbase, Biaggi has sh!t... and the latter.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I predict Jorge will initially struggle, bitch & whine like he was a BBS member; and several of his 'sidekicks' will mysteriously disappear.....

14. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Im backing Rossi still

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

4 250cc championships and 2 world superbike championships, I'd say that's a mountain of shit. :D

He also has seen a naked boobie while Jorge has only seen ones he's had to pay for. :D

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Sounds like a smart guy to me :D

17. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about their hearing loss.

18. Races? As in you think Stoner will win more than one race this year? Good luck with that.

19. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

Yea i give stoner 1 race win if he can get at least 3 to 4 wild cards and depending on how he does in all those rides they will be the deciding factor on whether or not he comes back !

20. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Okay, so that's 5 titles for 99 then. o_O

And my bad, I though Monster paid for all those girls :D