1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hayden to WSBK on Aprilia RSV4

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

I have a feeling that the bike shown is not the final livery....

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Freakin blue rotors carriers. Everybody knows that the fastest one are black. Hell you could even get by with some of those slower gold ones.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

The gold ones are only slower if they send you the correct pair...

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Hope not, as that one is seriously ugly and boring to look at

5. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

6. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Next season should be nothing short of awesome! 69, the Yamaha, the new zx10, can't wait!

And yeah, that Honda is not very easy on the eyes. Not too long ago the Checa/ Kiyo Hanspree bike was one of the best looking bikes on the grid IMHO.

7. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Agreed.. Hannspree was the best livery. Certainly these are just testing colors THANK GOODNESS bc it is pretty ugly.

But those Aero dynamics..??

8. Anyone have any times or info from today? All I could find was that JR was under the lap record. I'd like to know how much Nicky improved, and where he is compared to his teammate and compared to JR.

9. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Wow, I didn't anticipate that Nicky would be slower than his teammate. He has some work to do.

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Meh... dude spent a whole year on the bike Nicky just sat on. I think that actually says a lot.

12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

My thoughts as well. Half a day on the new bike yesterday, and then today drops 1.5 seconds... I like it.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This isn't gonna be like when Rossi jumped on the R1 and was immediately faster than the team. Pace yourselves.

14. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Nicky will just be calmly working his way into the team, Agree re his lap time being a good one, compared to his team mate for such a short amount of time on the bike, his team mate is no snail on a bike

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

They must have put the black rotor carriers on it.

16. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Jeez, he's barely got the seat and footpegs adjusted...

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Prolly gold ones. Everyone knows those are the fastest.

18. Yep. And I would add that Mike VDM is no slouch. If the bike allows, he will be a contender as well.

Great first test for Nicky, especially considering that he only got one real day, and everything but the track is new to him.

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

and just adding that he had just broke his leg like a month prior.

Nicky will probably be the best Honda rider is WSBK though

20. light 3

light 3 the bot

can't wait for next season. I'll be cheering for Nicky the whole way! I think he'll fit in nicely once he gets use to a couple things, but this is more his style. Hopefully, Honda can squeeze more HP out of that motor to really get things moving.