1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 959 Euro version=barf

Discussion in 'General' started by flyboy, Nov 16, 2015.

1. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

That bike has more problems than that exhaust. I've owned a bunch of Ducatis and always thought they were the most visually appealing of all the modern sportbikes.... but that thing looks like a goddamn Hyosung. Sorry not sorry Bologna, you done fucked up.

Phl218 and cgordon3 like this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Is Turdblanche still responsible for the designs?

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Looks like my brother's beer fridge.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

The exhaust is the only ugly thing. Its a beautiful bike other than that.

6. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

I agree, but the exhaust really ruins it! Not like it's a small styling issue

7. Scotty87

Wheels look like ass, exhaust cutout in the lower is just dumb, the tailsection when viewed from above, eh, the whole thing is awful.

Of course, this is all subjective. Just aint my glass of beer.

8. Not to argue your point because I'm not a fan of the 899 but the wheels, exhaust cut out and tail are pretty much the same.

If it rides like the 899 I would rather eat a fist full of bees. I feel that way about most Ducati's though besides the hyper and multi.

I also think the 1098/1198 is probably one of the best looking motorcycles ever made. I just hate riding them.I Feel like I'm holding two Italian dildos trying to decide if the front end is held together with rigatoni or tortellini while the engine clearly has too much olive oil so every time you let off the gas the bike tries to flip you off the front.

9. SPENCER_184

SPENCER_184 Well-Known Member

+1 for sure

10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

An exhaust system, fender eliminator, and some Italian chrome will have that thing looking good in one afternoon.

11. Scotty87

That's fucking gold.

12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Earlier pictures of the 959 depicted the under exhaust similar to previous year but text spoke about some changes to meet strict Euro 4 emissions standards. This must be the exhaust that got them there.
    I think there will be soon less 959 up to Spec. :)

13. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

For once Americans aren't the ones getting shafted with ugly overweight emissions crap.

14. light 3

light 3 the bot

yeah, I believe the Euro version has the hideous exhaust and we still get the nice underbody version.

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I feel gayer just reading that shit lol