Pj Jacobsen and WSS

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Feb 16, 2014.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Humour missed then I guess

2. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

I hope not!! I much rather see him in Moto2 and btw, we might hear an announcement in 4-5 weeks according to my sources..

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Good point, I was thinking more along the lines of Spies' career route since he's already in the WSBK series. He's not getting any younger, I'd like to see him on the top tier asap, be it MotoGP or WSBK first....

4. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Cluzel is out for the year. His chances at the WSS title are slim but not impossible.

5. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

How so? He's behind both Kenan and PJ in points. How would he surpass them if he isn't racing another race? :)

I guess they could both be thrown out of the championship for some rules infractions, but I wouldn't count on that.

6. EngineNoO9

His as in PJ's chances are slim, but still possible...

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Okay, I'm afraid to ask but how? He's out for the rest of the year, he's behind on points and you say he still has a chance? :D

Even if jesus came down today and rained frogs down on the grid and not another point was scored, Cluzel is still out with a broken leg. :D

8. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

he needs to win one and have sofuoglu crash out and then win the last race and sofuoglu get like 8th or something like that..

9. EngineNoO9

Yeah yeah yeah.... I re-read what I wrote and it looks like I mean Cluzel.

This thread is about PJ which is who I was talking about :D

10. EngineNoO9

How many points is a win in WSS?

11. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

25 i believe

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

AFAIC, a solid 2nd place SHOULD STILL secure him a great ride in the big leagues! :D

13. EngineNoO9

That's what I hope and think as well. But a championship would be even cooler. Especially considering he had to switch manufactures and teams mid year.

14. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

:stupid: It's pretty clear that nothing rattles the kid. All of the drama he was involved in, and he rose above it.

You have to love guys who just put the visor down and let their riding speak for them.:up:

15. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Ha. I honestly didn't see it that way. Reminds me of this recent joke I saw (maybe on here) Has something to do with man vs women or being an engineer/programmer

A wife said: "Please go to the store and buy a carton of milk and if they have eggs, get six." I came back with 6 cartons of milk She said, "why in the hell did you buy six cartons of milk"

"They had eggs"

Ba dumpt dumpt

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

PJ for Crescent racing, what ever brand they end up racing is my call at a hunch

17. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

Solid. :rock:

18. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Why would you punish PJ like that? Putting him under Denning? Man, that's cold :Poke:

19. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

I've been sent to the market and done something similar

Stupid me

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

:crackup: See ya point sorry