Crazy girls, got to love them!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

So 35 now, been single 7 years. I joke with my married friends how I only attract crazy broke girls. Which in my years of single escapades it seems to be true but I'm in the restaurant business. This is a new one for me tonight, meet this Russian girl, it was cool, she speaks very little English. I live on an island in the Pacific so shes here for a couple of months. Her friend drops her off at my place at 11 p.m., we do our thing, I go to work in the morning and come home to a cleaned apartment, not a bad deal. I'm dating a phillipna girl who speaks English and is pretty cool who asks if I'm dating anyone else and I said no. The Russian is leaving in 2 weeks and its just sex so didn't tell . So anyways tonight I come home from work, this girl copied my keys to get in the gate and to get in my apartment!! She is in my apartment on my couch waiting for me. I've hung out with her like 5 times!! Any ways, had to use google translate to explain how crazy I thought it was! She's sitting next to me right now, told her I have to do some work on the computer to write this. Nothing to do now except have my fun with a crazy girl. Got to love them! Cortez, I know you know what I'm talking about! :beer:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, you're a dead man. Grab your wallet, a clean pair of underwear and get the hell out of dodge.

3. STEEZO

STEEZO Well-Known Member

She'll probably lace your drink with a radioactive roofy. Post pics (of her) before you start getting sick.

4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Crafty Russian women are harmless. No chance of anything going wrong. I say settle in and introduce her to your girlfriend.

Or maybe she saw Shameless a week ago.

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Get something with her finger prints on it and lock it away with a note explainibg everything to the cops. That way, when the find you organ harvested body, they will have a chance of figuring it all out.

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

When I was in South Florida, I learned not to mess around with Asian ladies that work in restaurants.

I was approached, very directly a few times and told not to speak with the help (girls).

They guys were very serious. Right about that time, I realized that those girls were either captive or were brought here illegally or under debt.

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Hope the good feeling/time last. :up:

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

This is gnawing on me: Why is an attractive Russian girl in Saipan for a few months? Does she stay and work until she starts to "show" then go back to get that taken care of?

9. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Friend of mine just hooked up with a russian girl who barely speaks a lick of english. Not a US citizen yet. Met her online. VERY good looking girl. As far as looks go, this girl is waaaaaay out of his league. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, a redneck, and still portrays some caveman traits. His typical date is the stereotypical neighborhood bar chick that we've all seen - chain wallet, jeans, tshirts, muffin top, tattoos, a few teeth missing, swears and drinks like a sailor, and always looking for, and usually finds, a good bar fight. They just announced their engagement. Something tells me he won't have to worry what the traditional present is for a 5 year anniversary.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

sound like the CO in "Orange is the new Black"

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Are you fucking kidding me? Here in the US we call them STALKERS. Escape while you can Bud. :Poke:

12. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Kotex posts pictures of the sluts he is banging.

You are not even in the same league.

13. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Drink bottled beer and only open it yourself.

Hide all your personal shit from your wallet.

14. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Lol that's awesome, prly best sex you've ever had. Put a ring on that shit!

15. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Protect your kidney's.

And umm......This is worthless without pics.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Never trust Russian women..... :D

17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Fixed.

18. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This has so much potential:Pop:...get some pics posted ASAP!

:beer:

19. I haven't had a good stalker since high school.

20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Wow,

Last time I had a pickup like that he broke into my apartment and was waiting for me. I assure you that this will not end well.

Have fun while it lasts. There is an ugly time coming.